• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please i need help getting buck my dash thank you

deeanko

Hello good morning everyone, I have a computer MC Apple and got froze when I was buying coins, I turned it off and I couldn't turn it on. I was left holding on the gray screen with the apple, I took the computer to Bestbuy to save everything on a hard drive, they buck it up, but now I can't find my dash coins, i don't know how to return the dash to my wallet, I had 150 dash in my wallet my wallet was encrypted, please someone who can help me find them or recover my dash coins, I would thank you very much,this is the address of my wallet of dash.
address: XwrknbXMu2d5bpZMFyQgDPzqkT2P8HQVz2

i was using Dash core 2, and yes you are right that transaction i did send it from bittex to my dash wallet , I thought that will help some one who is willing to help me find my coins, to be onest i don't know anything on computers, i only learn how to buy dash and some other alt coins, but if you are located in California and i can meet you and you can help me I will pay you for your time thanks

i was using Dash core 2, and yes you are right that transaction i did send it from bittex to my dash wallet , I thought that will help some one who is willing to help me find my coins, to be onest i don't know anything on computers, i only learn how to buy dash and some other alt coins, but if you are located in California and i can meet you and you can help me I will pay you for your time thanks

Dash Desktop Wallets for Windows / Linux / OSX (https://www.dash.org/wallets/) have an automated backup in them, they should be located inside a folder called backups which is located inside your DashCore folder
($HOME/Library/Application Support/DashCore/). They should look something like this : wallet.dat.2017-XX-XX-XX

Just copy one of those backups (the last one preferrably) and paste it in your DashCore folder (this is the folder that also already have a wallet.dat file in it).
Make sure your Dash desktop wallet is closed and then make a copy of your current wallet.dat located in your DashCore folder and place it somewhere safe (usb stick) or rename it to old.wallet.dat
Now rename your wallet.dat.2017-XX-XX-XX to wallet.dat and start your Dash desktop wallet.
If your Dash does not show up ,then go to Tools --> Wallet Repair and click on Rescan blockchain files.
If your Dash still not show up, go to Tools --> Wallet Repair and click on Rebuild index

Last edited:
thank you to everyone for you support i was available to open my wallet , i find out how to remove the old password because i wasn't available to enter and after i removed i was available to get to the right wallet thanks again for you support!

thank you to everyone for you support i was available to open my wallet , i find out how to remove the old password because i wasn't available to enter and after i removed i was available to get to the right wallet thanks again for you support!
Hey deeanko, I have a problem with recovering.. May be because I had my wallet encrypted. How did you solve your problem?

Back