• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(New Proposal to be submitted) - Merchant Digital Growth Platform for Evolution - (Submitted)

You seem to have been a misunderstanding somewhere. We can not grant this much of the budget all at once. There are not enough funds for that.

You need to re-submit your proposal with it broken down into smaller payments over multiple months.

To clarify, this is for the November superblock and not October's. In working with Ryan, he didn't feel that our proposal would pose an issue for November nor require any defunding.

Did these 19M consumers agree to have their data shared in this way? Is there a Faustian bargain for future subscribers to sell their data for offers of offers? There is a small voice on my shoulder whispering the following words:

The data is used as aggregate purchase history to build the machine learning algorithms, not PII data. In order to market to those subscribers directly we will partner with the FetchRev merchants to offer dash as a payment vehicle for offers as well as allowing people to sign up for the wider evolution offer network as a companion offer to the businesses they are currently subscribed to. We treat individuals privacy and communication wishes with the upmost importance and integrity. It is our aim to only market to people who are interested in receiving deals.

It's very strange to see a proposal that is actually for the next monthly cycle submitted so early.
I think that a lot of masternodes will be confused by that.

It's very strange to see a proposal that is actually for the next monthly cycle submitted so early.
I think that a lot of masternodes will be confused by that.

I think you maybe right, I have tried to clarify in the title. Trying to avoid having to re-submit if possible.

Yeah, dash central is not programmed properly to display the proposals for the next monthly cycle unless you look closely. I didn't even realize this was a feature.

Back