• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi iBeLink.
It's rock and nasty trick of fate, if you gentlemen, you are obliged to correct the situation, your equipment and so ROI is somewhere in the orbital station around the moon, note, the relevance of the production DM11, fell by almost two times in 1 week if your plant is not going to close tomorrow, you have to correct the situation. Give people a normal productive firmware.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 23764-0049.jpg
    23764-0049.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 126
  • madness.jpg
    madness.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 123
iBeLink stop being stubborn and release the productive firmware with source and let miners breath some air.
Otherwise if you are so confident that you are honest and did not violated our rights, just disclose us your USA company information and then let the courts decide in USA.

My Dm11 keep on auto restart when I turn it on. Please advise what Can I do in order for me to continue mining! It was auto restart all the time.

Hi. Have DM11, the power supply is at the limit of its capacity, if DM11 is in a cool environment, try to provide it a more warm environment. If a reboot occurs during initialization of the blades, I would arrange dances with a tambourine, open it up, blew all dust, and shuddered all the connectors, gathered and tried to turn. I have the same DM11, the power supply can not withstand inrush currents when the room temperature is about 15 degrees, I have to warm up the power supply and then run it. The second does start the control Board, I had to disassemble to remove all the dust, distorting the connectors, wipe with alcohol, and only after that he once again earned. But if you don't have the technical knowledge, I wouldn't do it. My opinion you are not all the same, can not withstand the load power supply. Try to run it in a warm room. Dust can be conductive and conduct the circuit between dorocki on the boards, and even contacts on the control Board. But better wait for a response from iBeLink.

My Dm11 keep on auto restart when I turn it on. Please advise what Can I do in order for me to continue mining! It was auto restart all the time.

Or DM11, on the contrary is in the room with a very high temperature. I understand that you can't even see the self test diagnostic page?

Are any command-line tools available? I've got a farm of 100 DM22Gs that I'd like to add pools to with a script. Is an interface available?

For me it is the honest people have to admit that at the time when consumers paid for 11G, it was time 11G, now the situation has changed radically, and I would place iBeLink, I would have been farmed out to consumers productive firmware and recommendations for the power supply, whose hands are in place, the firmware will be replaced, and optionally a power supply. I can not understand, because the consumer's need to win and love, exactly why now not, I got no response at all.

Are any command-line tools available? I've got a farm of 100 DM22Gs that I'd like to add pools to with a script. Is an interface available?

Interface closed and taken offline on each unit, read the forum above, such questions are asked by many, there are ready-made factory product, and this product comes over factory firmware, us hands were tied, and iBeLink, can not make a decision about the results of firmware, for possible modifications and the opportunity to operate the equipment. In your place, with your 85 kW, and the investment of 500 000$, I would have demanded sets for the upgrade, this PSU at 1200 Watts, and the most amazing they have them, and the firmware on 38G.

iBeLink, raise the frequencies up to 296 MHz for chips, to get a consumption of about 900 Watts for the chips and about 150 watts of cooling and self-consumption of the power supply, for a total of 1050 Watts is a good figure for a power supply 1200 Watts, without changing the design of the miner. The whole community will thank you and believe in iBeLink.

Hi,

When you turn on the miner, it will go through a self-test for about 2 mins where the LED will blink red and blue. Does your miner restart during this time or after? Can you also please provide a screenshot of the web management page?

No it is not answered, because you guys just give a auto response. Now stop being children and be a man and give festos the firmware he wants so all community can benefit from it.
Hi,

It has been answered. He asked how to get the source code and it has been told many times. Submit a ticket, you will get notified when it is released. When they release is up to the management. There is no reason to keep asking in the forums. All source code related issues/questions will need to be submitted by ticket. Thank you.

iBeLink, you're afraid to answer my questions. Why do you circulate one answer, why sign up and take a ticket, you better see me and know the complexity of the network, you know better than me what you're hiding productive firmware, you see and know how many daily devices introduced into the network, why are you hiding, productive firmware, every day, you lose your customers, they more never to you not to come back if you behave.
Hi,

You are asked to submit a ticket for source code issues because that is the decision made by management. That is outside of my scope. I wish I could help you more but those questions I do not have answers for. I work tech support, not the one making the company decisions. I hope you understand.

Or DM11, on the contrary is in the room with a very high temperature. I understand that you can't even see the self test diagnostic page?
Reboot with no LED on, then red LED n blue LED on.
After that, recycle again with no LED on, then red LED on n then blue LED on

Hi,

When you turn on the miner, it will go through a self-test for about 2 mins where the LED will blink red and blue. Does your miner restart during this time or after? Can you also please provide a screenshot of the web management page?
Mine half way it auto restart

Mine half way it auto restart
Hi,

Do you mean halfway through the self-test or do you mean after mining for a bit, it will restart? Also, please provide a screenshot of the web home console page if you can. I would like to see what the miner is showing such as temperature and blade status.

iBeLink, you certainly know more than I do, but I see here only one problem, according to the power supply, it and so you have the limit working, or dust jumpers on the control Board. Unless you broke the firmware. By the way you never wrote in what temperature range works unit?
Hi,

The miner works best at a reported temperature of 35C. At temperatures above 37C, the PLL will be adjusted lower to prevent damage to the chips. Once the reported temperatures get lower than 37, the PLL will be adjusted back up.

Howdy!

new 22ghs out of the box. When I login I get the dreaded.

Connection to 127.0.0.1:4029 failed: 'Connection refused'

Any suggestions before I take it apart?

Howdy!

new 22ghs out of the box. When I login I get the dreaded.

Connection to 127.0.0.1:4029 failed: 'Connection refused'

Any suggestions before I take it apart?

So I reset to factory defaults, and I am good again.

What is the current firmware version for the 22ghs?

So I reset to factory defaults, and I am good again.

What is the current firmware version for the 22ghs?
Hi,

The current firmware for the DM22G is IB3.6.5. If yours is not current, you can update from the Config page or download the image file from our website.

Back