• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash stock photos

Dashmaximalist

Last edited:
Totally agree. I have previously made similar suggestions, wanting to see either dash.org or Discover Dash to include / expand dash artwork / resources. Zero happened. All they have to do is give me a password and I'd try doing something about it myself.

It's not just stock photos but also merchandise designs, both downloadables and links to local merchandise retailers.

Similarly, I would like to see a general stock photo site that accepts dash. I've previously tried to approach 123rf.com several times and they have made it absolutely clear they have zero intention in adding digital currencies.

But yeah, you're absolutely right, it's lacking.

@GrandMasterDash
t shirt designs and such change too quick and to post them in a permanent collection (dash.org) does not makes sense i believe (as said before)

general dash images ... i started a thread at some point but by now we are way scattered around + alex ru started one and such + pinterest and instagram
i will look into that and try to compile them all into 1 (god help me :rolleyes:)

@GrandMasterDash
t shirt designs and such change too quick and to post them in a permanent collection (dash.org) does not makes sense i believe (as said before)

general dash images ... i started a thread at some point but by now we are way scattered around + alex ru started one and such + pinterest and instagram
i will look into that and try to compile them all into 1 (god help me :rolleyes:)

thats great

Back