• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: SKYDASH Flight booking website.

¿Would you support this proposal?

• Total voters

Jose Viera

Skydash is a flight reservation system where we bet on the use of DASH as a method of payment. We believe that digital payments are the future of global flight booking and we see that dash can revolutionize the travel business making payments faster, more secure, and less expensive on a global scale.

Problem.

there is currently no website where you can purchase your flights directly with dash

Solution.

our solution proposes to offer the lowest prices to all the users who pay with DASH. which is what we want, to integrate all existing solutions such as change sites here in the community to make it easier for the user to get their flights at the best market price

This will contain our solution.

1.1. B2C Website

1.1.1. General Website Module
1.1.2. Flights

FEATURES / SERVICES
Flights Flight Search Widget
• Search flights based on trip type

1. Round Trip
  2. One Way
• From city or airport (airport code / airport name)
• To city or airport (airport code / airport name)
• Departure date & time
• Return date & time
• Number of passengers under Adults, Children, and Infants
• Class (Economy, Premium Economy, Business, First)
• Preferred airlines

Flight Listing
• Search summary
• Modify search criteria
• Display flights in list view with basic details:

1. Airline logo
  2. Airport code
  3. Destination name
  4. Flight from and to destination
  5. Departure date and time
  6. Arrival date & time
  7. Timing option(s)
  8. Duration
  9. Number of stops
  10. Total price – markup logic for fixed £ or % on all flights
  11. Fare rules
  12. Book now

• Filter by price range, duration, stops, departure time, airlines, and alliance

• Sort by price, departure time (inbound / outbound), arrival time (inbound / outbound), duration (inbound / outbound), number of stops (inbound / outbound)

Flight Details

• Flight from and to destination
  1. Airline logo, name & flight number
  2. Airport name & code
  3. Destination name
  4. Date, time and duration
  5. Aircraft, cabin and meals
  6. Connection flight details
  7. Fare details:
  • Passengers
  • Total base fare
  • Total fee & surcharge
  • Grand total
• Cancellation fee
• Date change fee
• Luggage allowance
• Book now
Flight Booking
• Fare breakups
• Fare summary
• Add traveler(s) details:

1. Title
  2. Name
  3. Gender
  4. Age / Date of birth
  5. Frequent flyer number o Email
  6. Phone number
  7. Passport country
• Flight / trip summary in the side bar
• Apply promo code to avail offer
Top Flight Destinations at the bottom of web page

1.1.3. Customer Account

FEATURES / SERVICES

Register and Sign In

Registration form
• Name
• Email
• Password
• Confirm password
Sign In
• Forgot password

Dashboard After completing registration process, customers are greeted with a welcome screen which guides them to the various activities they can do on the site.
Customers will land on this page every time they login to the website.
Display most prominent information to user about their account like:

• Welcome text
• Customer Profile
• Change Password
• Order History
1.1.4. Checkout & Payment Process
FEATURES / SERVICES
(Payment gateway for Dash cryptocurrency)
Checkout
Payment Information
  1. Contact details
  2. Lead customer details View order summary
  3. Select payment options
  4. Check terms & conditions
  5. SSL secured checkout to ensure customer feel secure during payment process
  6. Payment receipt
  7. Email notification will be sent to customers & administrator on order confirmation
1.3. Third Party Integration
FEATURES / SERVICES
Amadeus or Sabre GDS - Flights
We will be integrating the Amadeus to get the multiple airline flight details from the same source to show it into Search / booking results.
Payment Gateway Integration
We will be integrating with Dash payment gateway for processing payments made in Dash cryptocurrency by the client.
upload_2017-9-26_0-56-19.png

Payment Terms
Setup fees are due in three installments:
• 1st instalment - $6000 on project initiation
• 2nd instalment - $6000 30 days after project initiation
• 3rd instalment - $3050 60 days after project initiation

this would be phase one of the project, the second phase would be advertising

Requested Funding from Dash Network
21.6666 DASH X 3 months (20 DASH each month and 5 DASH for proposal reimbursement)

*Based on CoinMarketCap.com Dash/USD Conversion Rate as of 01:03 am (UTC-07:00) Arizona 26/09/2017

This looks good, a couple questions:

1) Will flights always be available for Dash? The reason I ask is because Expedia and other services take Bitcoin payments, but that option is not available for some (most) flights because the airline doesn't accept it.
2) What are the monthly charges for? Is this a business permanently subsidized by the Dash network, or is it just an integration fee? If so it should just be a one-time charge.

Thanks for you response @thedesertlynx asking yours questions.
1) Will flights always be available for Dash?
Yes, our idea is that if the airline does not accept this currency, we will exchange it so that the user makes their purchases as transparent as possible.
2) What are the monthly charges for? the monthy charges are the cost of the develop of this, we want to pay the project as it progresses and not retain all the money of a single.

This appears to be your first (pre)proposal. You may want to use https://greencandle.io/ to do escrow for the project. To me it doesn't seem like a very expensive project, which can be suspicious. If you already have a lot of the code then that is different. As it stands there is a lot of details missing like who is involved and other things, a feature list won't cut it. To me a travel booking website requires a massive amount of user facing code just for the complexity all the possibilities (one way, multi destination etc). Not that any of that should be reinvented.

Thanks for you response @thedesertlynx asking yours questions.
1) Will flights always be available for Dash?
Yes, our idea is that if the airline does not accept this currency, we will exchange it so that the user makes their purchases as transparent as possible.
2) What are the monthly charges for? the monthy charges are the cost of the develop of this, we want to pay the project as it progresses and not retain all the money of a single.

Ok good. That second part was not clear. Maybe make that a little more clear that all costs are to create and develop the site, not to maintain it. The way it's written right now, it makes me think that Dash will support the site after it is finished.

This appears to be your first (pre)proposal. You may want to use https://greencandle.io/ to do escrow for the project. To me it doesn't seem like a very expensive project, which can be suspicious. If you already have a lot of the code then that is different. As it stands there is a lot of details missing like who is involved and other things, a feature list won't cut it. To me a travel booking website requires a massive amount of user facing code just for the complexity all the possibilities (one way, multi destination etc). Not that any of that should be reinvented.
Thanks you @ampp for you response actually the proposal was made by https://www.vsourz.com/about-us/ they already have all back end develop thats why it's less expensive. I just talk with them and asked if they can do this and they made me the proposal.

Ok good. That second part was not clear. Maybe make that a little more clear that all costs are to create and develop the site, not to maintain it. The way it's written right now, it makes me think that Dash will support the site after it is finished.
yes it need support after it is finished, we believe that with the sales of flights can be kept in operation and cover the costs of support.

upload_2017-9-26_0-56-19-png.4841

350+25+200=575, not 775. But anyway, I don't think we have to pay monthly for keep your website running.

upload_2017-9-26_0-56-19-png.4841

350+25+200=575, not 775. But anyway, I don't think we have to pay monthly for keep your website running.
that was my bad. is 575,
but if you see here there is not monthly fees.
Payment Terms
Setup fees are due in three installments:
• 1st instalment - $6000 on project initiation
• 2nd instalment - $6000 30 days after project initiation
• 3rd instalment - $3050 60 days after project initiation

How many flights in dollar terms do you have to sell to cover the operating costs per month? Like 50 $300 dollar flights? etc

Back