• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi,

The noise should be from the fans, those are the only moving parts of the miner. We don't have any recommendations for any fans that can produce the same amount of air movement and are less quiet. Here are the specs of our fans:
Model: FFC0812DE
Specification: 80*80*38mm
Voltage: 12v
Current: 1.80A
Speed: 5700RPM
Air volume: 80.16 CFM
Noise: 52.5DB
If you want to buy different fans, you can use this as a guide. However, be mindful of cooling if the air movement is lower.

Ok don't recommend but share with me if there are fans in market which are 5700 RPM and have Noise level of 20 DB or so?

Ok don't recommend but share with me if there are fans in market which are 5700 RPM and have Noise level of 20 DB or so?
Hi,

There are no fans that run 5700 RPM with noise level of 20 dBA. If you want lower noise level, you will have to get a fan running at a lower RPM. Faster fans are louder than slower fans, that's just how they are.

Hi,

There are no fans that run 5700 RPM with noise level of 20 dBA. If you want lower noise level, you will have to get a fan running at a lower RPM. Faster fans are louder than slower fans, that's just how they are.
What is the lowest noise level on any fan that run 5700 RPM?

hi ibelink ,

i am using nicehash and i find out my mining performance is pretty low on average .
may i know whats the possible reason and i have only taken out one price of hash board ,
i am expecting 3% of performance lost only but according to the average hash rate is around 30% lost.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 7.02.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 7.02.55 PM.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 172
hi ibelink ,

i am using nicehash and i find out my mining performance is pretty low on average .
may i know whats the possible reason and i have only taken out one price of hash board ,
i am expecting 3% of performance lost only but according to the average hash rate is around 30% lost.
Hi kitkit85,

Aside from using 1 less hashing board, the PLL (clockrate) has also been lowered due to a high temperature. If you can bring that down to a reported temperature of around 35C, the PLL will be returned to normal and you should get a better hashrate. The normal (and highest) PLL setting is 600.

Hi kitkit85,

Aside from using 1 less hashing board, the PLL (clockrate) has also been lowered due to a high temperature. If you can bring that down to a reported temperature of around 35C, the PLL will be returned to normal and you should get a better hashrate. The normal (and highest) PLL setting is 600.

will opening up the casing help ? or closed for better performance?
have you do the test ?

Hello, support.

One of the four LED indicators is off on my iBeLink DM11G machine. Find attached the screenshot from the miner. It shows that it is working and it's hashrate is included into total hashrate. But look at the Active map column, it shows zero.

Is it normal? I think it is inactive. Waiting for your reply.

Attachments

• pp.png
    pp.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 137
Hello, support.

One of the four LED indicators is off on my iBeLink DM11G machine. Find attached the screenshot from the miner. It shows that it is working and it's hashrate is included into total hashrate. But look at the Active map column, it shows zero.

Is it normal? I think it is inactive. Waiting for your reply.
Hi,

When you say the LED indicator is off, do you mean it is not lit? Not red or blue? It could be that the LED has burned itself out. From the screenshot, all the readings are indicating your hardware is still good. You are detecting 4 blades, 16 chips each and running at 600 PLL and low H/W.
The Active Map values do vary and will sometimes show a 0. This is normal as it will change again. If it stays at 0 for a very long period of time, then you will need to restart the miner.

Hello IbeLink

i noted that due to unstable hash rates its badly effecting my earnings, is there a way that miner mine at your advertised 11 GHs just like Bitman and other miners do.
Because 24 hour average is less than 10 GHS even when i have your recommended temperature readings in the device.

Hello IbeLink

i noted that due to unstable hash rates its badly effecting my earnings, is there a way that miner mine at your advertised 11 GHs just like Bitman and other miners do.
Because 24 hour average is less than 10 GHS even when i have your recommended temperature readings in the device.
Hi,

I am sorry, there isn't any other settings you can change. It is mostly just a plug and forget system. You plug in power and ethernet cable, put in your pool info and it then runs itself. The software our miners use is most likely different from what Bitman uses so there will be some differences. Have you tried other pools perhaps?

Hi,

I am sorry, there isn't any other settings you can change. It is mostly just a plug and forget system. You plug in power and ethernet cable, put in your pool info and it then runs itself. The software our miners use is most likely different from what Bitman uses so there will be some differences. Have you tried other pools perhaps?
Yes i have tried tons of pools and everywhere you are giving on average 1 GHs less than the capacity you advertised. Its sad that people sell things but when it comes to commitments they don't honor.

D3 where advertised at 15ghs ,but delivered at 17ghs they have mostly stable mining.
Yes thats what i am telling iBeLink support that product they delivered was promised hash rate for 11 GHs but its 1 GHs less :-( bad for iBeLink customers and Bitmain customers seems lucky they got 2 GHs extra and 200 watt saving as well!
I wish iBeLink support do something about this hash problem

Hi, iBeLink team!

I have a big bunch of DM11G. Most of them are perfect, but there are several buggy ones.

1) There are two miners with the same symptom. The miner is turned on. I see the fans are running. I see the persistent blue lights on all 4 hashing boards. I see a red light on the control board. I see yellow/green lights where the network cable is connected. But there is no blue light blinking on the control board indicating the boot process. I waited for a long time according the advice in this thread. Once in a minute or two I see all 4 front panel lights are blinkining red for a very short time along with the network interface green/yellow lights. As it tries to initiate the boot process time by time. I decided it was because of the damaged flash card. So, I used one from the miner that worked fine. This action did not help. The miner didn't boot anyway. I even tried to buy the new SD-card and flash the new image. It didn't help also. So. everything looks like there is a bug in the control board. May be it's in the SD-card reader mechanism. What shall I do next? Can I order the new control board somehow?

2) The second miner had a bad smell from the power supply. It was really bad. I turned it off and I was pretty sure the power supply was damaged. What shall I do? Should I send only the power supply or the whole miner?

Hi, iBeLink team!

I have a big bunch of DM11G. Most of them are perfect, but there are several buggy ones.

1) There are two miners with the same symptom. The miner is turned on. I see the fans are running. I see the persistent blue lights on all 4 hashing boards. I see a red light on the control board. I see yellow/green lights where the network cable is connected. But there is no blue light blinking on the control board indicating the boot process. I waited for a long time according the advice in this thread. Once in a minute or two I see all 4 front panel lights are blinkining red for a very short time along with the network interface green/yellow lights. As it tries to initiate the boot process time by time. I decided it was because of the damaged flash card. So, I used one from the miner that worked fine. This action did not help. The miner didn't boot anyway. I even tried to buy the new SD-card and flash the new image. It didn't help also. So. everything looks like there is a bug in the control board. May be it's in the SD-card reader mechanism. What shall I do next? Can I order the new control board somehow?

2) The second miner had a bad smell from the power supply. It was really bad. I turned it off and I was pretty sure the power supply was damaged. What shall I do? Should I send only the power supply or the whole miner?

Hi,

I see that you have also submitted tickets for these issues. These might be similar to what they would reply.
For issue 1, it sounds like a network connection issue if the miner is not going through the self test. Can you check if all the connections are plugged in securely?
For issue 2, the power supply has a protection mode that should prevent it from turning on. There was a similar incident similar to yours where the smell was actually from a burnt out fan and not the power supply. Can you please check the fans and also the hashing boards for damage?

Yes thats what i am telling iBeLink support that product they delivered was promised hash rate for 11 GHs but its 1 GHs less :-( bad for iBeLink customers and Bitmain customers seems lucky they got 2 GHs extra and 200 watt saving as well!
I wish iBeLink support do something about this hash problem

Hi,

What kind of hashrate are you getting and from what pools? We would like to know for reference.

Back