• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashPay Point-Of-Sale (Project Updates)

How are updates @kodaxx and @Nitya Sattva? Looking forward to the release!

Hey @thedesertlynx! I have been answering questions and keeping up with everyone in the Dash Nation slack - kind of slept on posting project updates here lately, sorry about that!

This is where we stand: We need to test the POS with Ledger. After contacting the Ledger team, they informed us that they would get a Dash testnet on their device which we would be able to test with. After a few weeks, when we started getting no response, we decided that we were going to just test on mainnet, even though it would cost us...shortly after, InstantSend was disabled due to the *possible* vulnerability.

Unfortunately DashPay relies pretty heavily on InstantSend (by design) and until it is reactivated, our tests cannot begin.

I will keep my eye out for any reactivation notices, but please don't hesitate to DM me on the slack when this happens, just in case I miss it!

Thanks for the good response, and yes, I personally knew most of that already, just trying to prompt an update here for the old school folks who might not be on Slack. I'll be sure to let you know if I hear about a 12.2 timeline.

Hey @kodaxx
Any update so far? I can't find pay.godash.org available. I can see you switched to react-native technology. How did that go?

Hey @kodaxx
Any update so far? I can't find pay.godash.org available. I can see you switched to react-native technology. How did that go?

Hey, nitya has left the project, so he is no longer hosting the server at that location. I am currently testing a new solution. If you have discord, come find me in dash nation and you are welcome to help me test! We are currently using Vue. Very fast.

Back