• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash for Manila awareness

Peewee

I recently moved to Makati because I have traveled to Asia several times and I learned to love the Philippines and its people. I have never met a more hardworking and friendly group. They are industrious, smart, and they appreciate what little they have. I know the giveaways are not usually the ideal form of marketing for the Dash group but in this case, we think it is wise. These people will not discard the items we give them and they will use them until they fall apart. Most people here are living and working in close quarters with tourists from all over Asia. They will expose many people traveling or working here to the Dash brand. That is the first step to adoption. Remittances here are high and this is our chance to tap into this market. Thank you for your support.

I recently moved to Makati because I have traveled to Asia several times and I learned to love the Philippines and its people. I have never met a more hardworking and friendly group. They are industrious, smart, and they appreciate what little they have. I know the giveaways are not usually the ideal form of marketing for the Dash group but in this case, we think it is wise. These people will not discard the items we give them and they will use them until they fall apart. Most people here are living and working in close quarters with tourists from all over Asia. They will expose many people traveling or working here to the Dash brand. That is the first step to adoption. Remittances here are high and this is our chance to tap into this market. Thank you for your support.
My advice is doing something like dash 4 drinks, were you reimburse people for their drinks and appetizers while the Meetup goes on. That way they spend money and get dash in return. Then they leave the Meetup with the same amount but in digital cash. Chances are the next week, they will see the import of last week increase in value, and will get to experience the potential of crypto as well as have experienced the steps of found transactions.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God you're going to hate me for this but... I would LOVE to vote yes for this but I can't simply because I don't think the Philippines is ready for it. Remittance is such a big thing there yet none of the big crypto wallets support dash. In my mind, the most urgent thing to happen there is to get companies like coins.ph and rebit.ph to add dash... if that could be done, omg, it would change everything.

Well, there is a trading exchange that does dash to php but it's not aimed at everyday people.

Is a chicken an egg problem, companies and wallet creators need to see a demand for a crypto to add it.

Is a chicken an egg problem, companies and wallet creators need to see a demand for a crypto to add it.

Maybe so but I doubt this is the way to kick start it.

For a very long time, with the help of many Filipinos, I've been trying to get coins.ph and rebit.ph to add dash and so far it's come to nothing. I haven't given up but they have proven to be resistant. I have no idea why but I think it's a huge missed opportunity for both them and us.

Back