• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink violate their own terms and running away

dashminelover

I purchased a iBeLink equipment and in all this process suffered losses of $4800, and this was DUE to ibelink not following their own terms & service under which they were to perform a obligation and their failure to perform that specific obligation caused me huge financial loss.

I tried to resolve this matter for nearly 3 weeks on their offical ticket system but they stopped replying their and finally on forums they replied denying my claim but DID ADMITTED that they violated theirs own terms & conditions.

Below is the last conversation:-

iBeLink_1
(Member)

"Hi,

Speaking up and asking for your right is fine, but demanding for our company information or you will file a lawsuit for multi million dollars is not. Also as I have mentioned multiple times before, please let's keep this thread clear for technical issues and discussions."

My response:
Glad that you recognize that i am speaking for my right.

When your staff even after admitting that they violated your own terms & condition call me liar etc and don't respond on official ticket system. What do you expect me to do?

Also, if you are right and you did not violated your terms & conditions, why afraid? Just share your company information.

I always promoted you but i am very disappointed that you are even denying me my right which you violated under your own terms & conditions.

I would still prefer to resolve with you directly if you are ready to resolve. Let me know. Thanks.

They did not accepted wire i sent Bitcoins and when doing delivery they violated their own terms & conditions causing me huge loss, they are BAD at CUSTOMER SERVICE and RUN AWAY when you prove them that they breached the contract.

Do NOT buy from iBeLink

Back