• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal Giant+ Troubles with Webinterface?

tweek

Hi there,
looks like thats a forum to sell miners, but i hope it's also possible to deposit a question here.

I have got a problem with two Giant+ connected to each other. So i use one orange-pi to manage them.
If they switch the algo in webinterface they sum up their devices. So normaly i should get shown 4 devices. But after some up time i got 7,11,15 or something.

Is there any way to fix that? Especually with a upgrade from the orange-pi firmware?

Thanks!
Kind regards

I have seen that happen to mine, even though I don't have them daisy-chained to one another (each has their own Pi).

The only way I've gotten around that is with a quick reboot. I think it also happens when I'm mining on a specific pool.

Anyways, it seems to be only aesthetic, so I don't think something bad would happen if you just leave it as is.

Thanks for your answer, that would be my next try to use each with his own Pi. But if you already try this and it wouldn't fix your problem I leave it this way.
Yeah, simply cronjob should do the dirty job.

It's important for me because i read out the json data for monitoring. And if the devices growing up i can't identify them any more.

Back