• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Just got banned by the Bitcointalk....

Raico

Foundation Member
What a ridiculer that happen in bitcointalk: Troller and Fudester are craw in the thread. But the people who fight for the right get banned....

QQ20140730-1@2x.png

But it's ok~ No a big deal at all. :wink:

that bitcointalk 2500 pages thread is the most terrible place to go and read about DRK I have ever seen in my life. stopped going there, only trolls who want to bring the price down. Not sure why it is not moderated?

Well, I just had my first post deleted by a mod. It was on-topic and had nothing to do with the trolling (I prefer to just ignore and not even acknowledge them). I think several others had their post deleted too, but they still left the very obvious trolling posts. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with that cesspool of a forum anymore. Consider it an act of mercy to be banned.

I didnt even know they have mods.
Maybe the forum is hacked and they remove all legit posts from the DRK thread, keeping the coin low?

I hate the thread, but it is still useful. When people go the alt forum our thread always pops up because of its size and people get curious. Too bad they can't get the information there, but at least they hear about Darkcoin.

How did that happen? and what is e4ward.com?
I have no idea what i've done. All my post are on topic as raze too. But i'm pretty sure that i have some posts that hostile with trolls... As for the email address, i think it's just some random address for appeals~ I've send a mail to that address and see if anyone there.

I hate the thread, but it is still useful. When people go the alt forum our thread always pops up because of its size and people get curious. Too bad they can't get the information there, but at least they hear about Darkcoin.

Agree. That thread still got some use for advertising. I'm glade that my last post in BCT is donate to DRK~ :grin:

that bitcointalk 2500 pages thread is the most terrible place to go and read about DRK I have ever seen in my life. stopped going there, only trolls who want to bring the price down. Not sure why it is not moderated?
May be there is one reasonable explanation: Although Bitcointalk has some room for Altcoins. But only for the ones that will not be rivals in future.:wink:

i had 7 posts deleted in the drk thread, all was when i was quoting thedagger regarding to trolls from cloakcoin, and some other posts dealing with trolls... i really dont think the mods over there really look at what and why, seems more random..

bummer eh ... do not take it personal, it is a total madhouse over there ...>>

Thanks Guys, for all your support and replies. That makes thing clear about what is happening and would be happening in Bitcointalk. I'm glade to come back to our base camp in DRK.
Will do some updating about the new released 10.12.9 on Testnet now.

P.S: Becareful when posting on BCT, they bite~. And happy to have a modern BBS user experiment here.:wink:

Back