• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Proposal Rundown and Analysis for Aug 2017!

craigums

This is a bit close to the deadline, but we hope it's a useful demonstration of what we hope to do in the future! We'd love to hear any feedback as to how we can make it better!

Link:

If your proposal is for funding your channel, then my only concern is the mixed content. If you could somehow separate out the non-crypto stuff and also get rid of the long episodes, then okay, I might consider things. Even better would be the addition of interviews, but nothing more than 30 mins. Right now, as much as I like your channel, I feel the odd interview here and there would help shake things up a little / more interesting.

Cool, thanks for the feedback! I think that more interviews would indeed spice things up. I will keep an eye out for interesting interviewees.

Re. the rest of the channel, I had considered whether that might be an issue, and I understand why it certainly could be. My aim in creating the channel was to be a bit holistic and cover whatever came up that was interesting to discuss. While I don't want to change that aim, I wonder if there's another solution, i.e. perhaps a second channel that only dealt with dash specific issues related to the proposal, or Dash in general. I could move the Dash content there, and let viewers of the main channel know it's there to check out.

I also agree that short and sweet is the key for most videos.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your thoughts!

Cool, thanks for the feedback! I think that more interviews would indeed spice things up. I will keep an eye out for interesting interviewees.

Re. the rest of the channel, I had considered whether that might be an issue, and I understand why it certainly could be. My aim in creating the channel was to be a bit holistic and cover whatever came up that was interesting to discuss. While I don't want to change that aim, I wonder if there's another solution, i.e. perhaps a second channel that only dealt with dash specific issues related to the proposal, or Dash in general. I could move the Dash content there, and let viewers of the main channel know it's there to check out.

I also agree that short and sweet is the key for most videos.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your thoughts!

Yes, I think a dash channel would be a good idea to try. But actually, my preference is for a broader crypto channel that just happens to be sponsored by dash. Just like Neocash radio, imo they do a great job. Because the reality is, many of us are interested in different cryptos (different use cases) and the maximalists are a dying (and tiring) bread.

Yes, I think a dash channel would be a good idea to try. But actually, my preference is for a broader crypto channel that just happens to be sponsored by dash. Just like Neocash radio, imo they do a great job. Because the reality is, many of us are interested in different cryptos (different use cases) and the maximalists are a dying (and tiring) bread.

Great - perhaps we can have a second channel specifically for dash, and point current subscribers in that direction. I want to keep the main channel holistic as that's its USP and I'm on a quest to grow it to a much bigger subscriber base. I agree that maximilists are dying and the market is demanding specific solutions to different problems. Thanks for the feedback, and we'll have a pre-proposal soon!

Back