• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Multi-Algo X11/X13/X14/X15/Quark/Qubit Baikal Mini Miner Now Open for Sale.

Hi Baikal I have 2 giant 900's and I do not have them linked together with the communication ribbon cable.should they be connected?
Would that just make them work together using only one space on the router, or is there some other benefit of this? Also what other crypto
will they mine? Very happy mining dash just wondering what else that they are capable of? Thank you!

Hi baikal and memebers of the Dash forum!!
I'm a french guy and I'm looking for 1 or 2 cube miner 300 mh. there are out of stock everywhere. There is a pre order list or someting like that for your next sales? If soemeone else can help me it will be great !!

Hi Baikal I have 2 giant 900's and I do not have them linked together with the communication ribbon cable.should they be connected?
Would that just make them work together using only one space on the router, or is there some other benefit of this? Also what other crypto
will they mine? Very happy mining dash just wondering what else that they are capable of? Thank you!

I think you can mined all crypto whith this algo : x11-x13-x14-x15-quark-qubit. You can unse coinwarz for see the rentabilty of the crypto and which algo they used.

Thanks I switched both giant 900 miners to mining digibytes it is a little higher profit and has the most potential
for higher profits. It's working well making about 3000 digibyte a day. It also runs quite a bit cooler running qbit
rather than X11

Back