• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash iOS Wallet back on iTunes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Dash iOS Wallet back on iTunes !
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dash.io/id1137170753?ls=1&mt=8

Dash. io is a Dash Wallet based off the BTC bread wallet, this is a copy of the original quantumexplorer code https://github.com/QuantumExplorer/dashwallet
We are in touch with the Developer direct, who has many other Apps on iTunes.
The Wallet is checked, tested and got positive reviews from Dash community members. Dash project team is not responsible for any of these 3rd party products. (as the same with Jaxx, Exodus,….)
please enjoy

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 8.52.04 AM.png

PS:
I am running it on iPhone 6 since a couple of days
no problems , works like a charm
tx @nashnobs

Please get it while you can - we are not sure if this will stick or disappear again !
Remember when you have it on your phone, Apple can erase it from iTunes, but not from your phone ;)

PPSS:
do NOT keep excessive amounts of Dash on Mobile Wallets ! these are mobiles - not banks !
Mobile: daily amounts (buying coffee - as new you have shapeshift integrated and can use any BTC QR scanner)
QT: is your bank
:D
(Safety 1st)

PPPSSS:
(god dam)
please write a review ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Huh..
"The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."
How are we going to change this?

Huh..
"The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."
How are we going to change this?

You must be patient. Wait for it...

Note: I did find that I could download using iTunes on mac. But, it was not available directly from iPhone.

Oh... and CONGRAGULATIONS!!!

Do we have an Android wallet, too? (Breadwallet works on Android, if I am not mistaken...)

Hello,

Today I open App Store on my wife's iPhone (which used Vietnam Store) and search for Dash Wallet but I cannot find the Dash Wallet by the Dash Foundation like on my iPhone, but I only find Dash wallet by a guy name Martin Kirke.

Can you please change the setting in iTunes Connect to Dash Wallet available for people in every country?

Thank you,

The legality of crypto in Vietnam used to be in question I believe, now that it's deemed legal I added it, she should be able to download the app now. Also removed Saudi Arabia as it's now illegal there.

Hello,

Today I open App Store on my wife's iPhone (which used Vietnam Store) and search for Dash Wallet but I cannot find the Dash Wallet by the Dash Foundation like on my iPhone, but I only find Dash wallet by a guy name Martin Kirke.

Can you please change the setting in iTunes Connect to Dash Wallet available for people in every country?

Thank you,

search for dash foundation as quantum posted we should be on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back