• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Coinbase "Token" - WeChat Type Product

DashDude

I was watching Brian Armstrong's Consensus address on youtube. They have a new product called Token that's like China's WeChat, but for the rest of the world and it handles crypto. Seems like a decent idea. Does DASH have anything planned to integrate with Token? What's the DASH strategy here? Apologize in advance if this is already covered somewhere.

Very interesting. What are your thoughts on integration and strategy? Token uses Ethereum for value transfer. Where do you think Dash would fit in? Perhaps a Token app that can exchange Eth for Dash would be useful.

Apologize in advance if this is already covered somewhere.
Yes I have seen it. I've posted it on this forum but in the Alt section
It looks like they are trying to develop something similar to what Evolution is going to be. The question I'd ask is; how decentralised is that gong to be? If the payments are going to go only through coinbase it is no different from WeChat or Visa.

Doesn't Byteball already do payments via chat? For so long, I've been hopelessly wishing dash would integrate with Signal.

Back