• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Professional Marketing Service For Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPITrader

We are a professional digital marketing firm well established in the digital era. We have accompanied clients to their digital marketing goal since 2014 and would like to work closely with the Dash Community to promote the currency worldwide by increasing awareness and facilitate mass adoption.

Please support us if you believe Dash is the future of digital money.

support with what? What can DASH benefit from what you are asking?
More people will learn about Dash, driving more traffic to the official Dash website, having potential new membership subscriptions in the Foundation, attracting even more merchants to integrate with Dash. Increasing trading volume of Dash or even increasing miners on the network.

We will post the weekly results here so that the community can see the evolution of the results. I am myself a professional digital marketer and founder of a digital marketing company.

We will post the weekly results here so that the community can see the evolution of the results. I am myself a professional digital marketer and founder of a digital marketing company.

that sounds great , lets look at your company site and any past clients you have worked with.

also need some clear marketing strategy ( not just clicks on dash website )

that sounds great , lets look at your company site and any past clients you have worked with.

also need some clear marketing strategy ( not just clicks on dash website )
You can visit the company website on www.fmcmarketer.com
For sure. The marketing campaigns will target merchants and cryptocurrency users. And I will also welcome reasonable community suggestion to fully optimize the monthly campaigns.

Please support us if you believe Dash is the future of digital money.

Do clients seriously buy your services with that kind of pitch? o_O

There's a missing connection here which is the added value that you would be bringing to the network. Do you have reputable clients that can vouch for you? Work samples or plans for how you will achieve those goals? Do you see your services as being different, something that the services of a larger marketing firm (the core team will be announcing a partnership soon) would not provide?

Seems the epic marketing firm is gone.... guess that pitch didn't worked that well after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back