• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Here's a video we made analyzing the proposals for the DAO for July 2017! (coming monthly!)

Thanks Super8 & Joe - there is many more to come. I greatly appreciate the feedback and encouragement!

Hey I am the guy who commented about "bracing himself for a scathing critique of my own proposal"... DASH BUS TOUR.... I think what would make these videos even more effective is to go into greater detail on each one and even have a rating system and possibly some form of ROI calculation. May get pretty speculative obviously but I think the more we can look at proposals and discuss them online like this the more it shows outsiders to DASH what exactly is going on and how this is a REAL process and also it would give masternodes and people posting proposals valuable feedback. The more opinions the better when reviewing these proposals.

I think all proposals should be covered (and I am not just saying that because mine got left out) with at least a mention and a score and the other more "serious" or expensive proposals should be viewed with a score, a debate and a ROI calculation.

I think you guys are great for the record. Always have, have watched several of your videos now and I like your delivery.The more people like you that are out there discussing what DASH is doing and how our system works- the more awareness we shall receive and more proposals shall spring forth!

I would love to see you guys continue doing these shows getting even more detailed and really digging into all the proposals and people. I think you guys will call a spade a spade and yet do it in a way that someone would not feel you guys were being snobs or whatever... but just real guys talking about the value of proposals.

Dash needs people like you-love the shows and hope you remain on and put a proposal of your own up soon.

Hey I am the guy who commented about "bracing himself for a scathing critique of my own proposal"... DASH BUS TOUR.... I think what would make these videos even more effective is to go into greater detail on each one and even have a rating system and possibly some form of ROI calculation. May get pretty speculative obviously but I think the more we can look at proposals and discuss them online like this the more it shows outsiders to DASH what exactly is going on and how this is a REAL process and also it would give masternodes and people posting proposals valuable feedback. The more opinions the better when reviewing these proposals.

I think all proposals should be covered (and I am not just saying that because mine got left out) with at least a mention and a score and the other more "serious" or expensive proposals should be viewed with a score, a debate and a ROI calculation.

I think you guys are great for the record. Always have, have watched several of your videos now and I like your delivery.The more people like you that are out there discussing what DASH is doing and how our system works- the more awareness we shall receive and more proposals shall spring forth!

I would love to see you guys continue doing these shows getting even more detailed and really digging into all the proposals and people. I think you guys will call a spade a spade and yet do it in a way that someone would not feel you guys were being snobs or whatever... but just real guys talking about the value of proposals.

Dash needs people like you-love the shows and hope you remain on and put a proposal of your own up soon.

Hey Blake! That is a great idea and we will be doing it for the August proposals. I like your proposal as it's *targeted* and at a reasonable price. The "ambassador" model has shown to be a good value for targeted sales to big markets and you seem like just the right kind of guy to be an effective ambassador for Dash!

That said, thank you very much for your support, encouragement, and feedback. Good luck on the tour...looking forward to seeing how it goes!

No problemo- I really believe that what you guys offer has great value to the DASH ecosystem as crytpo-enthusiasts as well as everyday people can come and watch your discussions and get familiar with the unique opportunities DASH presents. Good stuff! I say build up viewers and get funded!!!!

No problemo- I really believe that what you guys offer has great value to the DASH ecosystem as crytpo-enthusiasts as well as everyday people can come and watch your discussions and get familiar with the unique opportunities DASH presents. Good stuff! I say build up viewers and get funded!!!!

Thanks Blake - we will certainly work on building of viewers and providing value in order to do so. I want to make sure we prove that we can provide value before asking for funding, but I am a capitalist at heart and may do so eventually when time is right and if the situation makes sense and aligns incentives for all parties involved. =)

Back