• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

i am newbie want to invest $30 on genesis mining i need guide

Ahmed2017

Hi,

I am new in bitcoin mining, and i heard about genesis mining so i signed up on genesis mining and saw plans that tells me that i can invest $30 to start with so i want to know if i invest in $30 bitcoin mining 2 year contract, will i get paid daily profit ? or i will get payment very late or after 2 years ?

How often i can get paid ?

How much i will get paid if i get paid daily ?

Will i get payments daily to my bitcoin wallet address or i need to withdraw manually ?

I didnt see upgrade membership in my account i dont know why does that mean after i invest $30 i will see upgrade membership ?

I am looking to get daily profit will genesis mining give me daily profit and send me profit to my bitcoin wallet address automatically ?

Are there any other websites like genesis mining which gives profit daily ?

I want to be rich as soon as possible.

I dont know what is hash power i just signed up on genesis mining and there was bitcoin selected with 100 so to get profit do i need to chose other options or any options then bitcoin.

Please guide me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ahmed.

Hi Ahmed,

I am also new to Genesis Mining, i will answer some of your query.

I am new in bitcoin mining, and i heard about genesis mining so i signed up on genesis mining and saw plans that tells me that i can invest $30 to start with so i want to know if i invest in $30 bitcoin mining 2 year contract, will i get paid daily profit ? or i will get payment very late or after 2 years ? Yes you can start as low as $30, i started $60 (2MH/s) on Ethereum and it is 2 years contract. You will get paid as soon as you reach the minimum payout directly on your wallet. I just receive my 1st payout on ETH when it reach 0.05ETH (min quantity payout)

How often i can get paid ? It depends on your Hash power, if the quantity reach its minimum per day, then you will be paid everyday. My Dash have 35 MH/s and it pays me everyday, i get 0.003+ of DASH with 35MH/s, the minium payment of dash is 0.001.

How much i will get paid if i get paid daily ? It depends on the difficulty and your hashpower.

Will i get payments daily to my bitcoin wallet address or i need to withdraw manually ? Payments will be sent to your wallet automatically. No need to do anything.

I didnt see upgrade membership in my account i dont know why does that mean after i invest $30 i will see upgrade membership ? There is no membership upgrade. The thing that you need to to is upgrade your hashpower.

I am looking to get daily profit will genesis mining give me daily profit and send me profit to my bitcoin wallet address automatically ? If you want a daily payout, you have to calculate backwards from their minimum payouts.

Are there any other websites like genesis mining which gives profit daily ? there are others, but i trust genesis mining.

I want to be rich as soon as possible. try your luck on sweep stake!

I dont know what is hash power i just signed up on genesis mining and there was bitcoin selected with 100 so to get profit do i need to chose other options or any options then bitcoin. you can choose other coins aside from bitcoin.

My answers are based on my experience on genesis mining. You can research more, there is a lot of explanation on youtube.
If you want to upgrade or buy more hashpower you can use my code for you to get 3% discount. my code is: mVz3wQ
You can also watch my channel on youtube. I am not allowed to post the link but here it is "youtube.com/channel/UCCz2tgzwgTUmf7QfghAdaRA"
i hope this my answers will help you.

Cheers!

i want to have $10 daily payout after deducting transaction fees and deduction fees from genesis mining so how much i need to invest in genesis mining can you tell me.

i want to have $10 daily payout after deducting transaction fees and deduction fees from genesis mining so how much i need to invest in genesis mining can you tell me.

Hi,
You can check the coinwarz.com to check the mining probability. It is a mining calculator, from there you can decide how much you will invest. But be careful, the price of coins is fluctuating, there is a time that you will not get what you expect. You have to know the risks involve if you want to throw a big amount.

Back