• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

We have office and warehouse in China. Anybody who careful may be going and see.
And bad news all x11 in september we sell.
I hope i make more pre order..i write later
Thx

Отправлено с моего Letv X910 через Tapatalk
And good news we accept 30pcs pre order in september now!!!!!

Just got an email yesterday from Dualminer.com that this miner is almost released, but referred me to ibelink.co for sales and it says the same on Dualminer. Is this legit? It was the same email they used when I bought my 384.

Last edited:
X11 10.8 in work! If you want this product pls tell me! Telegram @YakovRylovhttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5965d8917b6ab/VID_20170707_150154.mp4

44b36adcf96730e3b12dde0fcf23578b.jpg

How much do you guarantee that ibelink is really sent?
Go to oficial site pandaminer and see who in Russia official seller! Its me and my partners!!! You make call or write letter.

My telegram @yakovrylov
You can ask me to all you questions

Hi,

Can anyone see this product or use?

They say only pre-order and price very changing.

1- Nothing on dualminer.com sites,

2- No answer from ibelink.co and price around 6000 usd !!!!

3- This guy sale 25000 usd !!! and only sep. preorder...

4- I know Segree China. And they take pre-order for sep. 10000 usd but no product either. They have no sample.. only video and picture. Already all yotube...

No one proof this product real...

We have to wait and see....
Segree its me and my partners!!! We have not price in 10k$ its fake!!! We have price in 19k$ !!! Who talk to you and give price 10k$??
If you have garantee pls write letter on Segree or Pandaminers and ask who this Crypteq or Yakov Rylov!!!
If you have preorder pls tell me!

Back