• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Official mission of DASH in Kazakhstan

what is your opinion?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Alich

My name is Alibek Narimbay. The links to my profiles on social networks are presented below:

Facebook: Facebook.com/narimbay

Education:

1. Technic, informatics speciality,
2.Economic. MBA.

I have been working in the entrepreneurship for more than eight years. I have built several companies and helped them to earn profits during these years.

Now I want to create an organization together with my team. Its main objective is to promote the DASH coins in Kazakhstan. Having learnt the specifics, we were surprised at the advance of DASH technology. We are confident that this coin is the way of the future. Nowadays everybody hears such words as "Blockchain ", "Bitcoin" and "Cryptocurrencies” in Kazakhstan, but 99% of people don't actually know what lies beneath these words. They have a superficial understanding of this trend.

Official representative office of DASH in Kazakhstan is a kind of educational center where you can learn the blockchain technologies, the advantages of DASH coins compared to the other ones which exist today. When people begin to understand what it is, there will be an interest to invest money in this process. My team will be offering consultations on any questions: including the process of creating a purse and buying coins.

In addition, we will launch the contextual advertising and will hold different kinds of presentations for population. The presentation will be available both online and offline. Also, we are planning to hold monthly cash draws for those companies, startups or individuals who will offer the best idea of promoting the DASH coin and will be able to actualize it.

Kazakhstan is a country in the centre of Eurasia. A great part of it belongs to Asia, less part belongs to Europe. The population of the Republic is 17 994 200 people.

The area of the territory is 2 724 902 km ². The country takes the 9th place in the world on territories, the 2nd place among the CIS countries (after Russia), the 42nd place on GDP volume on PPS and the 64th place on population. The capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan is Astana. The largest city in the Republic with the population more than 1,7 million people is Alma-Ata. The state language is Kazakh.

Our office will be based in Almaty. It is the largest city and the southern capital of Kazakhstan.

The office is designed to 4-5 working places and includes a separate conference room with a capacity up to 50 people (the room will be initially chosen with due account for holding the weekly educational presentations).

The cost of expenses on implementation of the project is described below:

1) Office – $1500 (or 8.2 DASH). The office is provided with a separate conference hall. Also this price includes Internet, payment for protection, cleaning, community facilities. The room necessary for the project is in the city centre. Convenient location provides a constant flow of clients.

2) Advertizing in Facebook and Instagram among businessmen (investors) is $6000 (or 32.8 DASH). Contextual advertizing will attract people on our education conferences about investments into cryptocurrencies. $3000 is devoted for this content ($100 daily). Also, $3000 will be devoted monthly for contextual advertizing about cash draw for the best idea ($100 daily too).

The main part of expenses, of course, will be focused on Facebook, because this social network is the most popular among solvent people. Approximate distribution of the budget is planned to be 70/30, where 70 goes to FB, 30 goes to Instagram. This budget can be redistributed depending on conversion which we will receive in the form of real clients.

3) The salary of Social Media Marketing Expert (DASH Kazakhstan Group) in FB, Instagramm is $1000 (or 5.47 DASH). This member of team will accompany groups in Facebook and Instagram for the audience in Kazakhstan. First of all, his duties include filling groups with news about DASH cryptocurrency and everything that is connected with it, expanding the groups with the help of new subscribers, considering the Kazakhstan mentality.

4) The salary of the speaker (online and offline) is $1000 (or 5.47 DASH). The speaker will carry out an online broadcast once a week for the people who will come at the conference. Also, offline broadcast will be carried through once a week (only 2 conferences during a week). Online broadcasts will be organized via our website. The counter about the beginning of the next presentation is provided there. Online broadcasts will be carried out for those people who live in other cities and countries. This conference can cover all Russian-speaking CIS countries.

5) A cash draw for the best idea is $3000 (or 16.4 DASH). The competition with a monetary prize of $3000 will be held monthly among startups, private individuals or companies which will offer the best way of promoting the currency this month. It can be viners, or advertizing companies who are ready to make a certain deal. Perhaps, some company will want to make a share in its popular mobile application. All carried-out shares and DASH Kazakhstan advertizing will refer to our website and to our educational center. Further, we will be able to carry through a detailed consultation and attract a client to make investment into DASH. These monetary shares will attract a lot of interesting and creative ideas from all different spheres of promotion and the companies will receive every month the certificate for the sum which was won. Our organization, in this case, will act as a fund. All news connected with a draw of a monthly prize will be published on all pages in the social networks: fb, Instagram and our website.

6) Administrator ‘s salary is $2000 (or 10.93 DASH).These duties are included in the administrator’s work :

· recruitment and personnel training;

· maintaining and providing reports about all expenses on a monthly basis;

· maintaining and providing reports about online and offline conferences, conversions of the advertizing companies, conversions of the carried-out shares (winners of the previous month, result of promoting the DASH coin in our company);

· accompanying the large investors and assisting in starting a bank account and purchasing of DASHs;

· giving consultation to investors and assisting in formation of masternode (upon confirming);

· giving answers to the questions DASH CENTRAL;

· making the full report to the director of the organization on all events on a monthly basis.

7) The income of our company and all other expenses of the company are up to $8000 (or 43.73 DASH).

· The expenses connected with payment of license programs which are need to be used;

· payment of taxes;

· one-time initial purchase of the equipment and furniture (due to this the company won't get profit for the first 1-2 months). These expenses also include maintenance of operability of all equipment, providing sufficient furniture to the personnel, repairing works;

· monthly purchase of office supplies, water to the office (other provision for personnel);

· holding the road-shows out of the office of our organization (paying for bills in cafes and restaurants, a trip to the destination);

· hiring of accountant through outsourcing;

· drawing up and installing the contextual advertizing for social networks;

· creating the website with an opportunity to hold online conference for all CIS countries, further support of the website and its servicing;

· creating the advertizing video which gives information about our company. This video will be used in contextual advertizing.

· hiring of programmers through outsourcing. They will be involved to the work as the necessity arises;

· hiring of lawyer through outsourcing. He/she will be involved to the work as the necessity arises;

· other contingencies.

During the first 1-2 months the company will be working without earnings, because purchase of the equipment, furniture, creation of the website and control of contextual advertizing are more expensive than $8000. Proceeding from this, it is better to receive tranches quarterly (each 3 months), but it is an optional condition. Our team wants as much as possible people to learn about DASH and to make investments in it. It will grow only in this case.

All employees should have knowledge of Kazakh, Russian and English languages. They are interested in customer acquisition, because their salary and career development will depend on DASH growth.

At the time of calculation (05.07.2017) DASH cost in relation to USD is 182,96.

In total: the sum of monthly investments makes 122,98 DASH

The specified salaries include a tax, social assignments and compulsory health insurance.

An advertizing and educational share is going to last for 12 months. Expenses per year will make 1475,73 DASH. There is a possibility of extension of advertizing campaign and investing according to the results of monthly and annual reports.

We are full of optimism and are glad to become a part of such large project as DASH.

Last edited:
Proposal Evaluation Committee

Hi Alich

If you have not done this yet, please read: How to submit a Dash Pre-Proposal https://goo.gl/7jmwXQ
As you adjust your Pre-Proposal to our feedback, the evaluation is adjusted and this may be done a number of times (up to 2 or more).
Each time the chance of your Proposal being accepted by the MNO’s will increase.
If you want to know who will be doing the Evaluations – see here: PEC Pre-P https://goo.gl/qrbeXK

The evaluations also have another function:
To give the MNO’s and community a Prioritized List of Evaluated Proposals. This list will save the MNO’s and everyone else time and increase the chance of your proposal gaining votes. It will also prevent your proposal from getting lost amongst the horde or prevent it from not being read, because it’s too long or non-conforming.

To adjust your Pre-Proposal for the 1st evaluation will be a time consuming (+- 2 hours of work), but believe me it will be well worth your time if you are serious about getting your Proposal passed.

Keep your Pre-Proposal here on this thread. Improve it as our Reports and the community feedback indicate and you'll have a far better chance of getting the necessary votes next month.

Good luck with your Proposal!

So if I understand correctly you want over 20,000 dollars for promoting Dash on Facebook in Kazakhstan, from which only 6,000 (33% of the entire budget) is going to be actually spent on the ads. Doesn't sound like a good deal to me. Here is a guy organising monthly conferences in Ukraine for one-tenth of that price.

Dash needs people like yourself to make inroads into countries such as Kazakhstan, so you are on the right track with this proposal. However, as @joemoraca points out, you are brand new to the community and we have no way to evaluate you or your proposal.

Personally, I would like to see you get heavily involved here on the Dash Forum educating us about economic and financial conditions in Kazakhstan, and how something like Dash could be helpful. After doing that, your proposal would almost certainly pass based on a good reputation.

@AnarchicCluster - Hello. I think you did not quite understand. The practical half of the budget will be mastered in advertising.
6000$ - contextual advertising.
3000$ - a cash draw for the best idea together with the implementation.
Also, a certain amount will go to creating videos, a site, etc.
It should also be understood that I am going to create a company with a team of professionals. In my opinion,the result of a single speaker can not be compared with teamwork.
Also, this guy conducts presentations once a month. Our team, in total, holds 8 presentations a month. 4 online and 4 offline. He also does not support investors and train them. These are completely different formats of promotion.

Last edited:
Dash needs people like yourself to make inroads into countries such as Kazakhstan, so you are on the right track with this proposal. However, as @joemoraca points out, you are brand new to the community and we have no way to evaluate you or your proposal.

Personally, I would like to see you get heavily involved here on the Dash Forum educating us about economic and financial conditions in Kazakhstan, and how something like Dash could be helpful. After doing that, your proposal would almost certainly pass based on a good reputation.

Thank you so much. I understand your concerns about us. You are probably afraid that the work will be done badly.
I want you to understand our sincere intentions. If our team makes this project with your support, then we will be one of the first people in Kazakhstan who have expertised in the field of blockchain technology. Considering the facts that even our state is already interested in these technologies, our team will acquire great demand in the market of experts in this direction. Here is a link to the fact that President of Kazakhstan wants to launch a crypto currency:
Https://tengrinews.kz/kazakhstan_ne...l-sozdat-mejdunarodnuyu-kriptovalyutu-320433/
This news dated June 16, 2017
We have very few experts in this direction, and we want to be among the first.

Therefore, we are interested in making this project as qualitative as possible. And as I already wrote earlier, the growth of the DASH currency will also increase the premium of our employees.In my opinion, this is also an important factor.

Last edited:
Back