• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Survey about Grassroots Crowdfunding System

In your opinion, what was the feature that you least liked about Martin's proposal?

• A.- Grassroots proposed a centralized system.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B.- The budget asked for a single payment in advance.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In view of the results of the budget proposal of @martinrue ‏and taking into account that it represents a solution to the problem due to the increase in the cost of the 5 dash collateral, due to the success of dash, it is my opinion that it will be of interest of the whole dash community in finding out what annoyed MN's the most about this proposal.

Any comment is wellcome, but is of the most interest to let masternodes to express their opinion.

Thank you!

They probably didn't like the proposal because they don't know who you are, and they're losing touch with any new people etc... I don't know what to do about this. Nobody wants to vote for things that are not core proposals. Everyone is risk adverse. I think risk/rewards are still good for trusting people to do things. Those that follow through make huge impacts still. Some take longer than anticipated, some honestly fall through, very few, very few are scams.

What to do? Your questions are limiting, I couldn't answer either way.

In view of the results of the budget proposal of @martinrue ‏and taking into account that it represents a solution to the problem due to the increase in the cost of the 5 dash collateral, due to the success of dash, it is my opinion that it will be of interest of the whole dash community in finding out what annoyed MN's the most about this proposal.

Any comment is wellcome, but is of the most interest to let masternodes to express their opinion.

Thank you!

Dont bother. MNOs are spies and/or stupids.

They do not deserve our attention. Have a look at their voted budget. Its full of advertising, and there is very few essence. Evan left (a long time ago). Amanda left. Even Ryan who is their employee, warns them. Everyone worthwhile will finally left them. There are plenty of alternative coins out there, where the governors are not stupids or spies. Concentrate there, before the Dash bubble explodes.

Unless of course the Dash MNOs change their behavior, but it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.

Last edited:
What to do? Your questions are limiting, I couldn't answer either way.

Hi Ms. Stefana
Thank you for your answer.
In your case, it is supposed to be a limiting question, because you voted YES!
I made this mainly for MN who voted NO.

I'm not related to Maritn. I was just courious to know why a so good proposal failed.
It is sad to see this survey unanswered, but I guess that this lack of interest is an answer by itself.
Market is free!

Regards =)

... Have a look at their voted project. Its full of advertising, and there is very few essence. Evan left (a long time ago). Amanda left. ... There are plenty of alternative coins out there, where the governors are not stupids or spies. Concentrate there, before the Dash bubble explodes....

Hi demo
What a very interesting answer! Your links have provided me so valuable info, that I had to digest and understand them.
But now I understand some facts that happened that very day, that Amanda leave.
I hate seeing propaganda and disinformation in the tech space, so the careless analysis Evan gave to lightning project dissapointed me.

But in order to keep this forum with the technical level it deserves, I'm going to approach these topics in more detail in a private thread with you if there is no problem.

Regards!

Back