• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dash debit card

Sorry for late response. To sum it up. The card will facilitate instant conversion: you go to the shop, you pay with a card and hence your dash wallet is deducted for the payment, we are also launching this solution for Bitcoin soon and it will be a huge difference from all other providers. Next, yes we will operate masternode with instantX and we will spread benefits from masternode(s) with our clients by paying them interest on deposits in dash. We expect to be live in June-July with this feature. We are putting our own capital at risk after we collected enough Yes votes for the project as we expect to get the funding, to develop this solution properly it costs much more than 6.5k USD, hence this funding is only a subsidy. Thanks

What about fees? You guys have gigantic fees for bitcoin right now. Will you have these humongous fees for DASH as you currently have for bitcoin or will you allow exchange for the actual market price? I fought to try your services with bitcoin, but as of now it is a massive disappointment. Your app does not work (require authentication code which is not sent, and you have to use email for authentication - god damn it!), you dont show fees in a clear manner, because they are gigantic. Bitstamp sells bitcoin for 740$ while you for 720$, plus withdrawal fess, and 3% currency exchange fees. Like what a hell guys? I regret so much for voting yes in this proposal!

Hi @VytautasK,

How are we progressing with this project? Do we have any updates?

Your timelines stated above indicate a June-July timeframe. It is now September.
A website/business of your caliber I would of expected the courtesy of an update by now.
Also if you were running late I would of expected ample notice of your delays and the reasons why.
And who knows maybe someone from this community might of been able to help you.

Please don't take this as an attack/troll, just some healthy feedback.=)

+10 days and still not response

Have we reached out to this guy? I'm happy to help if required.

Hi @VytautasK,

How are we progressing with this project? Do we have any updates?

Your timelines stated above indicate a June-July timeframe. It is now September.
A website/business of your caliber I would of expected the courtesy of an update by now.
Also if you were running late I would of expected ample notice of your delays and the reasons why.
And who knows maybe someone from this community might of been able to help you.

Please don't take this as an attack/troll, just some healthy feedback.=)

somebody posted this video on Reddit
+
as far as I know they will launch in early October + update webpage and such

After seeing an interest from Dash community we decided to suggest integration of Dash to SpectroCoin wallet by so issuing Dash debit cards. Our proposal can be found at dashwhale, under name dash-debit-card

In addition to debit card which would be accepted everywhere where MasterCard or Visa is accepted, the project would also lead to integration of Dash to our exchange (clients will be able to exchange Dash to fiat, even buy it with debit or credit card) as well as integrate it to our payment processor, so merchant will be able to accept Dash and receive fiat as well as benefit from plug-ins for Drupal, opencart, PrestaShop WHCMS and other.

I hope you will support our proposal.
Hi Vytautas . We had you on The Crypto Show last year, great talk too. Have you guys added service to the US yet?

@joemoraca Haven't used it in a while but I can vouch for the fact you could spend dash to your Spectrocoin card a couple months ago. I moved on to another card because Spectro is particularly expensive but it was available; you could also trade fiat for Dash.

Pablo.

@joemoraca Haven't used it in a while but I can vouch for the fact you could spend dash to your Spectrocoin card a couple months ago. I moved on to another card because Spectro is particularly expensive but it was available; you could also trade fiat for Dash.

Pablo.
Thank you for that information. I would think they would have that on the website. Perhaps they had so little use it was not worth an update?

@joemoraca Not sure why. The features are definitely not very visible, even from within the site.

Hope that helps :).

Pablo.

To update the status of DASH integration: as promissed we have introduced full support for DASH into our system even last year, which includes: DASH wallet, loading debit card with DASH, buying and selling DASH with all payment options we offer including credit and debit cards, bank wires, Skrill, Neteller to name a couple of them. The only thing yet missing is the auto exchange to debit card from DASH wallet, so there will be no need for loading a card beforehead. We have been working on this feature since last summer and for last couple of months we are doing extensive testing as there are a lot of security issues (with chargebacks, changes in exchange rate etc), therefore it is not yet publicaly available. However, it will be available soon, with some other killing features, not included in proposal, but which we are developing and will be releasing soon. The information that we support DASH can be seen in our exchange section, also internally the DASH wallet can be seen as it is seen for Bitcoin.

In addition, we have made a special offer of 75% discount for plastic debit cards for DASH community. To benefit from this offer use voucher code DASHJULY75 when ordering a SpectroCoin debit card at https://spectrocoin.com

The main update: the DASH debit cards are live for a month now as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum cards (NEM is coming on its way). You read a full article here: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/10/new-spectrocoin-prepaid-bitcoin-debit-cards/

how-to-use-new-card.png

Also we have made a discount code of 75% for DASH community: DASHCARD, please use it when ordering a card.

Another update is, that we have introduced one more key functionality at SpectroCoin: the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) support. From now on, you can claim an International Bank Account Number at SpectroCoin and withdraw euro payments from your personal account i.e. the sender of the payment will be you (Your name and your surname), not SpectroCoin. That means you can directly pay your bills etc from SpectroCoin account without needing to transfer funds to your bank account. Also you can receive euro payments to your IBAN at SpectroCoin and use it as a proper payment account. More information here: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/11/claim-an-international-bank-account-number-at-spectrocoin/

IBAN-1.png

And ofcourse, we will not stop here are working to offer more links between DASH and traditional methods of payments.

Back