• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aren't we trying to make Dash spendable on our own?! I don't see any reason to create any fiat gateway. What we need is adoption of Dash.

Many other users got their card today... how bout you @TheSingleton and @SharkOne ?

Not yet here, maybe tomorrow. Don't you have a tracking numbers for those packages?

Aren't we trying to make Dash spendable on our own?! I don't see any reason to create any fiat gateway. What we need is adoption of Dash.

Well until we have dash adoption something like this allows me to spend my Dash more easily. People actually using Dash is also valuable. Of course, in the end, we want to spend it directly but it takes time to get there.

Not yet here, maybe tomorrow. Don't you have a tracking numbers for those packages?

Well until we have dash adoption something like this allows me to spend my Dash more easily. People actually using Dash is also valuable. Of course, in the end, we want to spend it directly but it takes time to get there.
I think our time and money would be better spent getting to that point. If someone wants to create a credit card for us let them. It's a business. We don't need to fund it.

We all would love not having to use fiat - TenX is NOT setup to go through fiat, it is setup to make cryptocurrencies usable in real life - and if that means right now to use a debit card, that's what it means - in the future it will mean many other things.

Okay finally got it in the post. But it says that cards are activated in batches and ill have to wait a bit. I'll keep you up to date hope the wait time is not to long.

awesome - yeah, we just did around 200-300 users monday & tuesday and will open more again today - we have a bit limited tech capabilities right now as we are still finishing up distributing our tokens - from the weekend on, all of use can move away from the tokens from a tech perspective and focus 100% on the product again. Still a bit understaffed to push everything full speed at the same time.

awesome - yeah, we just did around 200-300 users monday & tuesday and will open more again today - we have a bit limited tech capabilities right now as we are still finishing up distributing our tokens - from the weekend on, all of use can move away from the tokens from a tech perspective and focus 100% on the product again. Still a bit understaffed to push everything full speed at the same time.

Well, I would have preferred you would have postponed the ICO and focused on your product first. Because at the moment the experience is shitty. After finally getting the card I am forced to enter quite a long identifier number to try and activate the card only to be told to try again later. But how much later exactly in 1 hour or tomorrow? And if I have to enter the number a couple more times I'll have probably memorised it. Support for your existing product should come before anything else.

We have ACTIVATED card activation to a few more hundred people again - we want to add step by step, so it will be first come first activation. We want to do that everyday to make sure no bug when we start scaling is affecting everyone. If you already have received the card, activate it. For those waiting to receive the cards, it should arrive any day. For those waiting to order a card, pls wait till we have activated a few more - will open card orders every day in batches. Thanx for your patience. PS.: If you want to have DASH, please write to [email protected] to have them activate it for you. I know many of you already have it, but right now we have 6-7 different subsets in our users and we don't want to open everything to everyone just to be sure all is smooth.

EDIT: Make sure you have the app updated to the most current version.

Last edited:
Still haven't received the card, it's now a week late according to the estimated delivery date for "express" cards :(
Had previously sent two mail to [email protected] as instructed on slack last week to request Dash in my wallet. No answer nor change in my wallet.
Just forwarded the mail to [email protected].

I'm losing hope here.

Still haven't received the card, it's now a week late according to the estimated delivery date for "express" cards :(
Had previously sent two mail to [email protected] as instructed on slack last week to request Dash in my wallet. No answer nor change in my wallet.

I'm losing hope here.

Not sure, what happened to your card - there are DASH users who have them and are using them. If you lose hope that fast, you will also get it back that fast - so, all good.

Ok, so what I have to do, to get DASH activated in the app and then add the card (still not got it btw)?

1. Update to the latest version (done)
2. Write to [email protected] with what? Email that I've used to register?
3. After DASH top-up would be activated, I'd send some DASH there and order the physical card.
4. After physical card arrives, I'd activate it via KYC submission form.

Am I wrong somewhere?

Ok, so what I have to do, to get DASH activated in the app and then add the card (still not got it btw)?

1. Update to the latest version (done)
2. Write to [email protected] with what? Email that I've used to register?
3. After DASH top-up would be activated, I'd send some DASH there and order the physical card.
4. After physical card arrives, I'd activate it via KYC submission form.

Am I wrong somewhere?

Correct

I'm losing hope here.

We have lots of users who have received the card - should get some videos from them soon. In case you get it, let me know and I activate DASH manually for you if support hasn't answered by then. Just really flooded as you might imagine.

Back