• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why doesn't Dash have a good, simple web wallet solution?

jimbursch

I know web wallets are not ideal, but they can be simple to get someone started with low amounts of Dash.

Have web wallets been totally discredited as a viable solution?

Web wallets can work if they are properly designed like MyEtherWallet wich can even be used offline. I guess Jaxx would technically count but they seem to have various issues. Personally, I wouldn't use a web wallet but I guess for small amounts it would be fine. (I use MyEtherWallet with a Trezor).

So sounds like a market opportunity though I am really not sure how one can monetize a wallet.

Web wallets can work if they are properly designed like MyEtherWallet wich can even be used offline. I guess Jaxx would technically count but they seem to have various issues. Personally, I wouldn't use a web wallet but I guess for small amounts it would be fine. (I use MyEtherWallet with a Trezor).

So sounds like a market opportunity though I am really not sure how one can monetize a wallet.

i use wallet.trezor with my TREZOR and Dash
can NOT go easier and saver

there is "another' wallet system in the pipeline - @jimbursch - that will be exactly what u are asking/looking for
announced soon :rolleyes:

i use wallet.trezor with my TREZOR and Dash
can NOT go easier and saver

there is "another' wallet system in the pipeline - @jimbursch - that will be exactly what u are asking/looking for
announced soon :rolleyes:
You mean Dash Evolution :)

If you have enough DASH to worry about this sort of thing, you should buy a Trezor and use that "web" wallet. Vastly better choice than trusting the security of your coins to an unvetted cloud.

Web Wallets are in the same fool's arena as leaving your coins in an exchange...

clipped_coinapult_dash.jpg

Back