• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You worry about your thing, and you let Charlie worry about his thing. He set a more reasonable goal of (estimated) 3 months, which he may still meet. You set an (apparently) impossible goal of 3 weeks and failed.

Nevertheless, I look forward to having your card available in the US this year.

I really wish people would set reasonable goals. I always prefer when folks under-promise and over-deliver.

Dear jullian

can you think of giving $10 worth of dash to all the users who sign up and $10 to those who refer their friends etc , make this a proposal on dash and we can fund you 500k per month easily

Cheers

Except they'll continue to use their preferred crypto anyway.

I meant the end user. If the end user loves bitcoin or eth, then they'll spend their $10 dash then continue to use their favourite crypto regardless. Just giving away dash doesn't do much.
we really cant stop people to shift currencies can we ? having said that people wont move to btc coz you know the trnasaction fee itself is 3-4 usd
now we need to kick start the dash economy and an air drop is amazing way to do that ?

we really cant stop people to shift currencies can we ? having said that people wont move to btc coz you know the trnasaction fee itself is 3-4 usd
now we need to kick start the dash economy and an air drop is amazing way to do that ?

The saying goes, "easy come, easy go". The truth is, people appreciate things more and take care of them more when they had to work for it.

Why did PayPal give $10 to everyone who signed up

Why credit cards give sweet offers to students

It's called marketing and it's very very important for real growth to happen

Why did PayPal give $10 to everyone who signed up

Why credit cards give sweet offers to students

It's called marketing and it's very very important for real growth to happen

No one gave anything anyway, they bought customer data; names, addresses, emails etc. As a consumer, you put a lowly $10 valuation on your personal info.

No one gave anything anyway, they bought customer data; names, addresses, emails etc. As a consumer, you put a lowly $10 valuation on your personal info.

I was ready to vote yes here.
Thanks for warning me, I abstain now.

I am not a masternode, I am a poor slave.
But in the day of crisis, we will all be judged, masters and slaves, according to what we voted.

Last edited:
EDIT: We have had a lot of people asking, so pls no more asks, unless you are a Masternode and you voted Yes on our proposal :)

Hey everyone. As you know, tomorrow we have international card ordering open. Since general shipping times are anywhere from 3-7 days, we are looking for 4-5 people from the DASH that we would send the cards express within 1-2 days. You would have to try out the cards BEFORE the weekend (small or large purchase doesn’t matter) and give a quick feedback here in the forum, how it worked. Pics or Video would be awesome. We are not bribing you, we are looking for honest feedback. If you are up for that, please send me a direct message with your shipping address, full name and preferable a phone number. We will only select a few ppl for the quite expensive express shipping. Important: You need to be on Android! Of course, anyone can order the cards through the regular route tomorrow, but it will take a few days for shipping.

Last edited:
EDIT: We have had a lot of people asking, so pls no more asks, unless you are a Masternode and you voted Yes on our proposal :)

Hey everyone. As you know, tomorrow we have international card ordering open. Since general shipping times are anywhere from 3-7 days, we are looking for 4-5 people from the DASH that we would send the cards express within 1-2 days. You would have to try out the cards BEFORE the weekend (small or large purchase doesn’t matter) and give a quick feedback here in the forum, how it worked. Pics or Video would be awesome. We are not bribing you, we are looking for honest feedback. If you are up for that, please send me a direct message with your shipping address, full name and preferable a phone number. We will only select a few ppl for the quite expensive express shipping. Important: You need to be on Android! Of course, anyone can order the cards through the regular route tomorrow, but it will take a few days for shipping.

hello Julian , thx for the update , so if i'm in Canada ill be able to order my card tonight ? will you be able to supply the demand ? i know alot of people are waiting on your card including me . thank you

Last edited:
hello Julian , thx for the update , so if i'm in Canada ill be able to other my card tonight ? will you be able to supply the demand ? i know alot of people are waiting on your card including me . thank you

No, Thursday for the express. Everything else will be 3-7 days.

Cool! Could you provide the link to where we can place an order for the card? I couldn't find it on your website.

Back