• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

T-Shirt Design Idea For Man 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the front page, the very first thing I want to see is at least one t-shirt! - six white words on a light background isn't going to cut it with me. And then you go put "#1 Rated T-shirt design agency" in small print underneath.. talk about under-sell yourself.. that should be your headline!

All t-shirt designs in the gallery section should be modelled by humans, not white cutouts.. plus you don't want to be cutting off people's heads! You need to humanize it; it means I want to see the faces of nice looking people.

Hi,
I have launched https://raftshirt.com t shirt design website for commercial use but I need your suggestion I will improve anythings ?

Thanks

Hi! I am a professional freelance copywriter and proofreader.

I love the idea of T-shirts featuring Dash slogans with the logo!

I saw your site and love what you guys are doing. Out of curiosity, where are you based? I noticed in unfamiliarity with articles ( for instance, the word, "the") in your copy. If I may offer some free help with your copy since it seems you are not native English speakers...just from the first page I saw. [emoji851]

"You Need Unique T-shirt?
But What Makes Our Company Different?"

Change this to: "You Need a Unique T-shirt?

There are a few more. Checking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
I have launched https://raftshirt.com t shirt design website for commercial use but I need your suggestion I will improve anythings ?

Thanks

" Our company has been operating since the Teespring opened up their T-shirt selling platform."

Here, you don't need "the," before Teespring, so it would read:

" Our company has been operating since Teespring opened up their T-shirt selling platform.

(Ideally, you might want to add what makes your service better than Teespring [emoji74]

Hi! I am a professional freelance copywriter and proofreader.

I love the idea of T-shirts featuring Dash slogans with the logo!

I saw your site and love what you guys are doing. Out of curiosity, where are you based? I noticed in unfamiliarity with articles ( for instance, the word, "the") in your copy. If I may offer some free help with your copy since it seems you are not native English speakers...just from the first page I saw. [emoji851]

"You Need Unique T-shirt?

Change this to: "You Need a Unique T-shirt?

There are a few more. Checking...

I'd edit: "You Need Unique T-shirt?

To: "You Need a Unique T-shirt.
What Makes Our Company Different?"

It's more direct and cleaner looking.

Remember when people are shopping for anything they are impatient and want to see helpful information as quickly as possible. There should be complete economy of words. The least, yet most powerful words you use in marketing and advertising, the better. Hope that helps!

• We offer 24 hour turn around time.
• We offer 100% custom made t-shirts.
• Our company has been operating since the Teespring opened up their T-shirt selling platform. Our brand is trusted by businesses, celebrities and thousands of other clients.
• We don’t move on until you approve your t-shirt’s design. No matter how many tweaks it takes.
• We are available 7 days a week and you can talk to a real person if you call us.

• We offer 24 hour turn around time.
• We offer 100% custom made t-shirts.
• Our company has been operating since the Teespring opened up their T-shirt selling platform. Our brand is trusted by businesses, celebrities and thousands of other clients.
• We don’t move on until you approve your t-shirt’s design. No matter how many tweaks it takes.
• We are available 7 days a week and you can talk to a real person if you call us.

can anyone recommend a t-shirt from the list?? please help me

Attachments

• logo 4.png
    logo 4.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back