• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iOS app: we need it now!!

BlueSky

Hey guys,

What is the status of the iOS app?
As Dash is now integrated in the JAXX iOS app, it is safe to assume, that Apple will not reject a DASH wallet if you guys submit one.

There was a Dash wallet based on breadwallet. Is it still available? Will it be submitted to Apple app store?

Soon there will be a fantastic app for ETHER: status.im . It combines an ETHER Wallet with a secure messenger (E2EE). So it will be really easy to send Ether without any address. Just send it within the chat.
DASH needs something comparable! Easy and secure!

But until then it would be nice to have an official DASH Wallet in the Apple app store. The one based on Breadwallet is fine.

What do you guys think?

Dashcore iOS wallet got rejected again (same old some month ago) as usual Apple does not need to tell us what is going on , we are bugging them , parallel we are working on a new Wallet system which will "fix" that

same old - no need to stress - things take time and we are on it ;)

Edit:
Do not trust Breadwallet !!!

Oh ok, that is very unfortunate. I am not sure, if my next phone will be from Apple again...

So what is wrong with breadwallet? The Bitcoin version works fine?!
Thanks! Please keep us in the loop regarding DASH iOS app....

Oh ok, that is very unfortunate. I am not sure, if my next phone will be from Apple again...

So what is wrong with breadwallet? The Bitcoin version works fine?!
Thanks! Please keep us in the loop regarding DASH iOS app....

breadwallet had access to all privat keys so be careful with that
not saying thy are a scam but .... ;)

breadwallet had access to all privat keys so be careful with that
not saying thy are a scam but .... ;)

edit
i mixed up breadwallet (good and trusted) with freewallet (they have your privatekeys )
tx flare

Back