• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MPOS DarkcoinTalk's Official Pool Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kumatora,
You can choose to offset the transaction fee to something you're comfortable with by increasing your withdrawal threshold. For example, if you're comfortable with a transaction fee of 0.001 per DRK, then increase your automated payout threshold to 10 DRK.
Just a thought.

Hi Fra55,

This is something I've been looking in to. I'll update here as we make progress, but please rest assured, we're serving valid shares in a timely manner.

Thanks.

Hi Fra55,

This is something I've been looking in to. I'll update here as we make progress, but please rest assured, we're serving valid shares in a timely manner.

Thanks.

Well my efficiency was up to 99.5%, so no problems for me, but the pool efficiency was at 3%/4% which is really odd.

Hi.
The pool's effiency is 1.30% right now.
Unfortunately it becomes to be very common last days. What is going on?

Hi Shrike,
It's caused by mis-configured miners, typically non x11 ASICs being pointed at the pool. I'm sampling traffic during the attacks so that we can develop some DoS protection for this specific kind of attack, without occurring unacceptable additional load for the DoS protection itself.
Thanks.

I am getting regular time outs. I hash with no problems for 20-30mins, then I get this error for a while

[2014-06-30 01:06:28] Stratum connection timed out
[2014-06-30 01:06:28] Stratum connection interrupted
[2014-06-30 01:06:28] stratum_recv_line failed
[2014-06-30 01:06:28] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2014-06-30 01:06:58] stratum_recv_line failed
[2014-06-30 01:06:58] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2014-06-30 01:07:28] stratum_recv_line failed
[2014-06-30 01:07:28] ...retry after 30 seconds

Hi!
I have difficulties with withdrawing. I'm trying to unlock manual payout form entering my pin. It says that confirmation email is sent and asks to click the link in the email. But the email arrives after a huge delay when all sessions/tokens are expired and I have to unlock with pin again. Im trying to payout all day long with no success.
Please fix.

Also the contacting form at mining.darkcointalk.org/index.php?page=contactform doesn't work.

Hi Shrike, changed the email host recently. Just tested the contact form, emails are working.

Looking into the the cashout option now. Should be resolved by the end of the day.

Hey Shrike,
With the assistance of propulsion, I've reverted the settings back to our previous e-mail provider. Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back