• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where to buy Dash Miners

A lot of people can calculate ROI, but manufacture's resources are limited. Therefore it's out of stock worldiwede. I suppose that all x11 vendors product ~100-500psc per month, that purchased immediately by big miners.

short answer: nowhere. You can check this forum and official bikalminer.com, and buy it when it will available

I was wondering the same thing , was also looking at buying a pc with a Gtx 1060 and use that to mine . Just not sure if that's a good idea. (I don't pay electricity)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing , was also looking at buying a pc with a Gtx 1060 and use that to mine . Just not sure if that's a good idea. (I don't pay electricity)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just getting in to this (my first couple of days) and i would suggest not.

I have a Windows 10 gaming machine, i7 6700k,16gb ram, triple monitors, 48tb disk and ..... a Zotac 1080 EXTREME O/C edition card and I can only get about 14MH/s. From what i've seen, this is pretty rubbish. As i've said though, I am brand new to this and so there may be configuration options i can do to change this but, as it's also a gaming machine (that mines in it's spare time) i don't want to do anything too drastic.

I think most people setting up dedicated PC solutions go for multiple AMD cards, could be wrong though.

Sadly, i really do think we just have to wait for new ASICs to become available to do it at a relatively cheap price.

Back