• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dash.io

Purchase Dash.io for the community?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
We already have premium dash.org for 20,000 USD

I can see no need to buy additional not-premium dash.io (there are dozens of other not-premium dash.** domains available) for >20,000 :confused: USD

But I wil vote yes if there is any chance to buy:
dash.com for 100,000 USD
dash.net for 50,000 USD
dash.info for 10,000 USD
dash.io for 500 USD

We already have premium dash.org for 20,000 USD

I can see no need to buy additional not-premium dash.io (there are dozens of other not-premium dash.** domains available) for >20,000 :confused: USD

But I wil vote yes if there is any chance to buy:
dash.com for 100,000 USD
dash.net for 50,000 USD
dash.info for 10,000 USD
dash.io for 500 USD

Thanks for your feedback. To be honest, we receive offers between $10,000 and $15,000 at least once a week, so $500 would not cut it :(.

The .io TLD is commanding far more premium prices than .info and .org at the moment, as recent sales have shown just as a fyi. The .com would be in excess of $1mm in resale price :).

I don't see the point in another domain. The ROI would be marginal (if any).

$500 maybe. Anymore, not interested.

If someone wants to buy it privately to develop something for dash then that's fine, but I don't think the network needs to pay for it when we already have dash.org

Btw, I can see dash.us.com is available at a rock bottom price! It's not for me, but I can imagine someone snapping it up pretty quick!

I like .io but dash.org is fine. We also will have no shortage of money to outdo anyone else's branding of dash shortly decreasing the value of dash name to others. It's more up to the core team wanting it or having a use for dash.io then masternodes wanting it. If they wanted it then the masternodes would vote yes.

We appreciated the feedback. Due to the general negative response to the Pre-proposal, we have decided to close it down.

For those interested in the domain privately or in a development partnership, please reach out to us here.

Back