• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Before Dash Decides on a Commercial, Meet Ryan Gill, Who Works For LA-Based Vol.4

stellabelle

I see that the TV commercial and marketing are already going, which is great. I do wonder what the overall strategy is though. Does anyone know what the look and feel of the marketing plan is? I am also curious who the art director will be for such marketing and what the overall strategy is. If anyone can point me to that person, please let me know.

I've been thinking a great deal about what moves Dash will make once Evolution comes out. It's important to have the right artistic and aesthetics when creating visuals, marketing, commercials, etc. The reality is that if you have the wrong people art directing, the results will be poor. We don't want Dash to appear non-cutting edge. The masses have a way of detecting what's cool and what's not. We cannot afford mistakes in this area.

I just got off the phone with a very well-connected individual who works in Los Angeles. His name is Ryan Gill and he's a friend of mine. He works for Vol. 4. Check out the website to understand it better. He's very interested in the decentralized space and he reached out to me recently to tap my brain about Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. We spoke for an hour and he expressed his desire to merge his creative/business dev. skills with decentralized projects. His company has launched some impressive names. Anyway, I'm not going to blow you away with name dropping at this point, but from speaking with him for an hour, it is pretty clear that he's the person to properly launch Dash into mainstream. Ryan is passionate about bringing decentralization to the masses, with a focus on early adopters which includes the youth and varied ages of tech savvy people.

I don't have a specific proposal or anything more concrete, but I can tell you that an enormous amount of synergy exists between Ryan and I. He can bring Dash into mainstream because he has the connections. He knows people. And his passion is aligned with the core philosophy of Dash. He will be coming into Dash so everyone can get to know him better. I invited him into this idea, he didn't suggest it himself. Our conversation revealed that we have synergy and a desire to bring Dash into widespread usage. I am excited by the possibilities of this potential co-working relationship. Ryan understands trends and how to inject creativity into projects. He works with artists and creates experiences.

He will be coming into Dash soon, and so you will hopefully meet him in here.

Last edited:
i see a one pager with nothing but marketing speak... does he have a portfolio or brands he has worked with?

i see a one pager with nothing but marketing speak... does he have a portfolio or brands he has worked with?

Yes.
casestudies.jpg

yeah same here, looks great!

Nothing is concrete, of course, but you can see the level of quality.
If you think of how trends are created, you'll begin to see the importance of creating an experience that can be communicated to the youth first, and also to the tech-savvy groups of people. Those are the people that "coolify" trends, and create a FOMO in mainstream normies. This has to be done very strategically, and I wanted to introduce you to the work of my friend, Ryan Gill, who has basically the connections to make this happen. When he enters here, you will already be familiar with his work. He works for Vol. 4. I am working primarily as a connector, a facilitator in this. Bringing together similar visions. As a DASH investor, I see the need to do things in an optimal way. So, if the DASH ecosystem benefits, so do I. Let's keep our minds open to learn how best to create synergy, action, and most importantly, a cool factor that people will not be able to ignore.

Back