• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

The Real Baikal all of a sudden show up today and skype me. After ignore me for a month when I initially ask for help.
The Real Baikal and Fake Baikal are working together to Scam you!!!

STAY AWAY FROM BAIKAL MINER !!!

So on your last screenshots there is no history with the real Baikal about your purchase but a lot of conversation took place with someone pretending to be baikalminer . I think you were honestly dealling with a scammer, if I search Skype now I see 16 different BaikalMiner accounts.

Кому интересно расскажу свой опыт работы с этой компанией. У меня плохо с английским, поэтому переведете сами. Меня самого заинтересовал этот майнер, в поисках информации наткнулся на этот форум и задумался. Не знаю существует он правда или нет, но даже если существует, то bitbaza.com, не те у кого стоит, что-то покупать. Я в течении месяца пытался купить у них GPU майнер, но так и не получилось. Для меня было важно, приехать и забрать, но в наличии у них ничего никогда не было. Кроме того, мне не удалось даже просто встретиться с представителем в Москве. Я знаю как работают мошенники в России, поэтому мое чутье мне говори, что это именно они.

Chaps,
I am hearing that the total order size for the first batch of 10 ghz miners was 1000 units...
Let's assume these miners are legit...., where will they take the difficulty, considering that 10 thz of extra hashing power will be released?
Does anyone have a simple answer on this matter?
Thx

So the price has no increased. Understand the supply\demand concept but price went from $5500 to $6750 then to $7500 and now on Bitcoin forums they are selling 10 for $9000.

All these sales are based on a couple of pictures of 'some machine', 2 short videos,a few screenshots(which i might add shows average hash rate in the 100's, not 1000's) and one pictures with a couple of guys that was taken down. On the p2pool node there was never 24 hours of stable 10gh/s, closer to 7gh/s. Still a good rate but 30% less than advertised speed.

There was no pictures of manufacturing or stock of these units pending, it was single prototype. Heck for all we know this thing sends config to 28 individual DM384's to start mining under a single address in p2pool and that's how they get their numbers.

I Think that is a hidden crowdfunding for a factory who should produce that device...or a scam...i dont think that this devices will hit the market .. this year ...when they are real..
noone knows..if the people from the forum are planing a big scam...noone knows that..
u must think about...have u ever seen a real ibelink miner?
or a ibelink miner wich was sold on ebay or that? noone...can show me a ibelink miner...i think there first batch was 100 devices...or lesser from the 384er odell
i think... that is a big scam operation or.. a second try to get money to produce devices.
there isnt a device with 10ghz

I am trying to understand where the Difficulty will be, SHOULD the network get flooded with extra 10 thz of Hashrate?
Hashrate would increase by 260%!!
Can I then just assume that Difficulty will be Actual Difficulty (180K) * 260%=470.000 ???

BTW...have you guys been seeing how the Hashrate has been jumping over the last 2 days by 1 thz?!
Still thinking these miners are scam?

BTW...have you guys been seeing how the Hashrate has been jumping over the last 2 days by 1 thz?!
Still thinking these miners are scam?

What are you talking about? The Dash Global Hashrate has not changed much for 2 months, maybe 10-15% up, which is not much considering the new releases of the Baikal Cube and Baikal Cube Quad. Since Dash price is rising a lot in the past few days a lot of miners also switched away from the super profitable Digibyte and MUE from the past days and weeks as Dash now dominates the X11 mining market again.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/dash-hashrate.html#3m

@mrearthbound

Any new news about this? I'm just now seeing this thread after purchasing a few Baikal Giants. I'm starting to think it might have been a bad idea. Hopefully I can get a decent amount mined over the summer at least, and at best if these new miners are legit, they will be delayed until the end of the year. I was really calculating to do the bulk of my mining over the next 6 months for it to be really worth it. If I can at least get to the end of the year without a major increase in difficulty then things will be okay. Otherwise, I should have just purchased Dash straight up and used my money for now other missed opportunities.

@mrearthbound

Any new news about this? I'm just now seeing this thread after purchasing a few Baikal Giants. I'm starting to think it might have been a bad idea. Hopefully I can get a decent amount mined over the summer at least, and at best if these new miners are legit, they will be delayed until the end of the year. I was really calculating to do the bulk of my mining over the next 6 months for it to be really worth it. If I can at least get to the end of the year without a major increase in difficulty then things will be okay. Otherwise, I should have just purchased Dash straight up and used my money for now other missed opportunities.

Agreed with @ilia_2s. Early august is when the first batch of 1000 units will be deployed. Before the end of the year, another 2000 (total 3000) other units will be deployed.

I believe the Giants will still be able to ROI in a decent amount of time, but it will obviously be longer.

Back