• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Balance Disappeared

Goan Games

I had lost my Passphrase of core wallet and with the help of Forum had taken help from
Dave Bitcoin, today i got a mail from Dave Bitcoin as that he has successfully decrypted the wallet but now when i am trying to use that password it is wrong and most importantly i was having balance of 11 Dash in my wallet and now i dont have balance as it is displaying 0 balance in my account.

Sounds to me that Dave told you the wrong password while s/he was emptying your Wallet of the 11 DASH

Got any wallet address(es) or transaction ID('s) that go with these claims?

Last edited:
When i contacted Dave he agreed to help me and informed me that he will be charging fees of 20% of the wallet balance and now when has cracked the password with which i am not able to access my wallet he charged me 80% fees of wallet balance without informing me.
Anyways now he is agreed to return my fees as i am not able to access my wallet but he should have informed me first only the proper fee charges.

When i contacted Dave he agreed to help me and informed me that he will be charging fees of 20% of the wallet balance and now when has cracked the password with which i am not able to access my wallet he charged me 80% fees of wallet balance without informing me.
Anyways now he is agreed to return my fees as i am not able to access my wallet but he should have informed me first only the proper fee charges.

what
he cracked your password took 20% did not give you the password took 80% - you still can not access the wallet ?

i do not get it
did he take too much money or not
did you check block explorer wheat went on there ?

He had informed me his fees will be 20% of the wallet balance if he cracks the password and i had agreed to it.
He informed me yesterday that he cracked the password and please try the access but i am not able to access my wallet.
He also informed me that he already had deducted the charges. The fees which he charged me is 80% which was not informed to me as he had informed the charges will be 20%.

w t f (not to u - but to him)

so u are sorted now
got your 80% back and can access that wallet ?

I'm confused... if you can't access your wallet how can you be sure what was taken and what was/wasn't returned? Unless you're monitoring your addresses on block explorer?

Back