• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Integrate DASH support into Bitnik Reload

Thanks for the support. We'll open a proposal on dash central today. Tying to catch the 5th May round. We would like to start implementing asap. I'll link the proposal here once created. Any additional feedback is much appreciated.

Suggestion: is it possible to make a short video “Dash in Ljubljana” as there is now a Lamassu ATM for Bitcoin and Dash and also General Bytes ATM that support Bitcoin & Dash. I guess it would be easy for you to do so as you will just have to change Bitcoin to Dash or add dash in the Video. based on the use case of your video, it is more suited for dash Feature with instantsend.

Glad you like the video. It was produced on a very high level and we're very proud of it.
Merchants appearing in the video accept (or used to) bitcoin payments via BitPay. We couldn't just edit it into a DASH video. Besides DASH is not really used for payments in Slovenia (yet). So we don't see much chance of editing the movie in a way that would come out nice.
However. If anyone wants to re-edit some clips to use for DASH promotion, it could be arranged. Or if you like the production very much we could use same crew to shoot a new video at any desired location. It's not cheap though as the crew is really professional. Perhaps a topic for a separate proposal?

You get my votes and may I say this is a brilliant service. Thanks and welcome to the Dash community. Looks like this will pass in no time at all! ;)

Thanks for all the support and Yes votes. Seems the proposal will be approved. We'll start working on the solution soon. Where is a good place to post progress updates (besides here)?

Back