• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can the core marketing team please stand up

6000 Dash is getting wasted ( nor created whatever ) which can be used for marketing , imagine the possibilites of half a million cash being used for marketing , the price would double every month , if we used all the treasury capital money for marketing

what 6000 Dash ?

6000 Dash is getting wasted ( nor created whatever ) which can be used for marketing , imagine the possibilites of half a million cash being used for marketing , the price would double every month , if we used all the treasury capital money for marketing

As others have said, that is simply not true. This month's Core Team proposals, which comprise 80% of each months' budget, have not yet been submitted yet. Please be patient!

This month's Core Team proposals, which comprise 80% of each months' budget, have not yet been submitted yet.
By the way, is there a reason why core team proposals are submit that late in the month ? I guess having them post earlier in the month will give a better view of every month budget for everybody.

By the way, is there a reason why core team proposals are submit that late in the month ? I guess having them post earlier in the month will give a better view of every month budget for everybody.

I'm not sure...you'd have to ping @babygiraffe ...I know it takes awhile to get quotes/bids and put everything together

A possible reason is that the core team holds the 10% needed in order for their proposals to pass. So they dont want to risk the negative votes. The ideal would be to submit the proposals just 2 minutes before the budget finalization, and vote yes just 1 minute before the budget finalization. But because this will be too obvious, they submit the proposals as late as it is required in order not to suspect them.

This is a possible reason, but maybe it is not the real reason. As long as a possibility remains a possibility, it can never become for sure a reality.

With people like @demo on the job keeping them honest, I don't think they can pull a fast one.

it is not a matter of honest-dishonest. It is a matter of belief-disbelief.
The stake someone holds is as big as the others believe it is. The same with the votes. The number of votes someone can cast is as big as the others believe it is. (or they are forced to believe)

Last edited:
To get a more accurate price quote on Dash in case of volatility, I think.

To get a more accurate price quote on Dash in case of volatility, I think.
This makes sense. Let's here from the Core Team.

In general, mabe we should also think about a kinda "PR" for each team ever created that would responsible for answering any question raised in the forum in name of their team (in concertation with them obviously). First of all, I never know who I should ping. Second of all, we end up pinging many people. Sometimes leading in no one answering which is a problem for me. Every question should get an answer through a direct one a through a link pointing to a page with the information :

The PR could also be in charge of reporting all those pertinent question raised in the forum to a sort of FAQ that would exist for every team, so that anybody could simply check each team profile and understand their philosophy and organization. That basically what the wiki does for Dash philosophy and organization. I believe we should have one of for each team. That would help the transparence and keep the decentralisation by being able to raise any concern more easily.

Just realized that my comment seems like a new topic, creating it here : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...at-could-be-pinged-instead-of-all-team.14450/

Last edited:
Back