• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal New miner Giant-A900 Now open for sale

Hey Smining, just to keep you in the loop, I'm afraid that I won't be able to help you out to make your setup go that high since I'm on my last ones.. =/ I have 5 now but 2 reserved by LostInSpace and 1 for mrearthbound and I have 2 left which I would like to sell it to Chris (my first contact on this forum who wanted to buy) since he has been waiting for weeks and has been contacting me ever since to check on the first sold Giant status but he's hasn't checked his facebook messenger yet.. Anyhow, if he doesn't want them I can sell these two remaining ones to you then.

Hey guys, I just bought an A900 from JasonHan.
Don't worry, he's legit. Received in less than a week. It's shipped from Korea to Singapore.

He's a nice guy and very willing to help sort things out.
Maybe some of you are on the fence, but you can trust this guy.

Hey guys, I just bought an A900 from JasonHan.
Don't worry, he's legit. Received in less than a week. It's shipped from Korea to Singapore.

He's a nice guy and very willing to help sort things out.
Maybe some of you are on the fence, but you can trust this guy.
But the sad part is that........ I'm running out of stock........ and only those who reserved it is going to get them... Sorry to the rest of you all who couldn't trust me =(

Hey Jason, if you can wait and hold the remaining till mrearthbound recieves the miner from you, and he confirms it. I promise you wont have a better customer than me.

Hey Jason, if you can wait and hold the remaining till mrearthbound recieves the miner from you, and he confirms it. I promise you wont have a better customer than me.
Okay so I sold the last Giant to @mrearthbound just a few minutes ago which was the last Giant I had. I will contact my supplier regularly to see if he can get any more for me. If he can there are about 5 of you guys who wants to purchase them from me so I'll let you guys know.

I can't believe that such huge number of giants (100+) for sales in these day.
I will see @mrearthbound 's result and so.
Yeah I don't think it's possible to have that many when there are this amount of demand in the market and when I'm experiencing this amount of movement in the market price.. But if someone REALLY has them that would be sick to have!

Hey Smining, just to keep you in the loop, I'm afraid that I won't be able to help you out to make your setup go that high since I'm on my last ones.. =/ I have 5 now but 2 reserved by LostInSpace and 1 for mrearthbound and I have 2 left which I would like to sell it to Chris (my first contact on this forum who wanted to buy) since he has been waiting for weeks and has been contacting me ever since to check on the first sold Giant status but he's hasn't checked his facebook messenger yet.. Anyhow, if he doesn't want them I can sell these two remaining ones to you then.
Hiya, are you able to source another A900? If so what would the price be including shipping to UK?

You guys could try buying from resellers in the Dash forums. I've purchased a Giant from one of them and it's working great.
Just last night I purchased 2 Cubes from another guy in the forums and see how it goes.
How much for the cubes? Do you know which user? Thanks for help! :)

Can you give a litlle review of that miners About the quality and the time like when you buy and when you recive.

Can you give a litlle review of that miners About the quality and the time like when you buy and when you recive.

When I receive the miners and set them up, I'll definitely add a review here. Jason also has a good review from another user he showed me, which made me more confident to make the purchase.

When I receive the miners and set them up, I'll definitely add a review here. Jason also has a good review from another user he showed me, which made me more confident to make the purchase.

Yes we want know about this company many of my friend want buy from the but still wait for some review for see thank you !

Hiya, are you able to source another A900? If so what would the price be including shipping to UK?
At the current moment I can't get my hands on any Giants A900 But I will keep trying to see if I can for you guys. Once it's available, I will let you know about the cost + shipping. Do you want me to put you down on my waiting list?

For now, Cubes are the only ones that are available for me. As mrearthbound has mentioned above it's going for $1400. For the turnaround time, that will depend on where you live. If you PM me I can give you and estimated turnaround time for you but usually within 5 business days from what I see.

Yes we want know about this company many of my friend want buy from the but still wait for some review for see thank you !
There are already many users who has purchased these in this forum. If you're just trying to see the quality of the product you people here will give you the feedback. If you're talking about the quality of MY product you can either speak to mrearthbound when he gets it or you can ask @aiyanmahn about the Giant since he just got one from me couple of days ago. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thank you.

Found someone for Cubes for $1100. pre-order. shipping next week. Have 3 coming. BTC only payment.

Always interested in the Giant A900 :) Please let me know if you see them.

Yes
Mainly Baikal sells to Buld Ordering Wholesellers.....the Wholesellers are mining with that hardware and sell it by the way for the 3x Price.
it is a fucking restricted system there in asia...but ok...we must pay more...but we get the profit to...
what do u guys think? How high will the Dash Diffivulty Rise after shipment of the new Cube Miners??

Chris

Haven't bought but they said they are the original manufacturer.
People have had issues conducting business from Top Line Technologies.
Not affiliated, just thought I was being helpful.

Back