• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Are there any sites selling Bikal Quadruple Miners?

mraab94

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that will be greatly appreciated. I already checked a few websites with no avail.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. I wonder if Eastshore makes a clone
Of the baikal? curious if they just buy them from Baikal.

Also today i went to the baikal site and saw a partial update that showed price changes and different hash rates. my sign in did not work so i had to re register.

I Saw the mini X11 going for $799 but showing hash rate at 300mhs. now the website is back to original showing old prices.

ASicminermarket now showing 1 mini x11 for $1100. showing 300mhs each now, so price change as well as quad price changes.

LOoks like price going up a little over double but hashrate only double.

ANyone have any info to add?

SOrry just realized the update site had /#a2 after the Url. but asicminermarket shows updated price info.

Cool thanks. I wonder if Eastshore makes a clone
Of the baikal? curious if they just buy them from Baikal.

Also today i went to the baikal site and saw a partial update that showed price changes and different hash rates. my sign in did not work so i had to re register.

I Saw the mini X11 going for $799 but showing hash rate at 300mhs. now the website is back to original showing old prices.

ASicminermarket now showing 1 mini x11 for $1100. showing 300mhs each now, so price change as well as quad price changes.

LOoks like price going up a little over double but hashrate only double.

ANyone have any info to add?
From what i know, they get from manufacturer

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

baikalminer website is terrible; there support is terrible.
You message them on skype or email them trying to buy and they just don't respond
The website is super unsafe; they store the passwords in plain text even in your account info it will show the password plain text this is just asking to be hacked.
Everything is just bad about the website and the company. Maybe they make a good miner who knows I cant even buy one.
at this point i'm done trying to deal with them, ill wait for a company that is managed better.

Back