• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unichange.me - buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, PayPal, Paxum

Unichange.me team wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May success, wealth, happiness follow you everyday! Dream on and achieve on!

This year Unichange.me celebrated its third anniversary. We are pleased to share our positive experience and achievements of the past year with you:

- Unichange Card order processing was simplified
- Virtual Cards became free of charge
- 47 exchange directions became available in automatic mode
- 4 new exchange directions were added
- site was translated to Chinese and Indonesian languages
- 2-factor authentication was launched and many more

The full version of Annual Report 2016 prepared by Unichange.me team can be found on Unichange Blog.

Working schedule on Christmas holidays

We wish to inform you that our bank will be closed for operations on the 26th, 27th of December and 2nd of January due to festive season. When placing the order on our website, please, consider bank holiday and allow some delay of bank transfer arrivals.

On the 2nd of January some delays with PayPal, MoneyGram and Western Union orders may occur. From January 3 the service will work as usual.

Automatic exchange of Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay on our service will be available during all holiday period.

Should you have any additional questions regarding work of the service, please contact our Support team. We are always ready to help.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me team is always striving to follow the current market requirements and to provide our clients with profitable offers.

We are happy to inform you that we have launch special proposition. Fund your crypto wallets via Perfect Money with attractive fees:

Perfect Money USD to Bitcoin - 2.9%
Perfect Money USD to Litecoin - 2.9%
Perfect Money USD to BTC-e USD code - 2.9%

No registration or verification is needed for these exchange directions.

Moreover all orders are completed in automatic mode, thus orders can be placed any time convenient for you.

Fund your Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e accounts profitably on Unichange.me!

We wish to inform you that Perfect Money reserves on Unichange.me are updated and fees to fund Perfect Money via Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD codes are reduced down to 0.05%

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.05%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD - 0.05%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.05%

You are welcome to place orders on Unichange service and get them done automatically.
There is no minimum fee for these exchange directions.

Moreover, you are welcome to buy Perfect Money via international USD and EUR wire transfers.
To make it easier for you we published a new article What do you need to wire money internationally on Unichange.me blog.
wire-transfer-info.png

Unichange.me – providing perfect exchange.

Dear forum members,

We wish to inform you that Perfect Money reserves on Unichange.me are updated and fees to fund Perfect Money via Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD codes are fixed on 0.01%

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.01%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD - 0.01%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.01%

You are welcome to place orders on Unichange service and get them done automatically.
There is no minimum fee for these exchange directions.

Use your opportunity to buy Perfect Money profitably!

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

We wish to inform all our customers that reserves for Unichange EUR Card were updated!
You are welcome to withdraw crypto and e-currencies to EUR visa card with the lowest fees on the market:

Bitcoin to Unichange Card EUR1.2%
BTC-e USD code to Unichange Card EUR1.2%
Litecoin to Unichange Card EUR1.2%

Okpay USD to Unichange Card EUR1.5%

FasaPay USD to Unichange Card EUR1.9%
FasaPay IDR to Unichange Card EUR0.5%

Please be informed that:
- it takes only 1 business hour to complete the order;
- ID verification isn't required for the first card order;
- Unichange.me offers Free Virtual Cards;
- more information about cards can be found here

We are happy to inform you that now bulk orders are available in automatic mode. Exchange limits are increased and orders up to 20000 USD are processed automatically.

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD0.01%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD0.01%
BTC-e code to Perfect Money USD0.01%

Please be informed that automatic exchange directions are available 24 hours 7 days a week and are completed in 1-2 minutes after Bitcoin/Litecoin transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You are welcome to place bulk automatic orders and get them done without any delays!

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me has profitable exchange rates for FasaPay and numerous deposit/withdrawal options.

We would like to share with you some useful information about this payment system. You are welcome to check our new Blog article here FasaPay electronic payment system

Time-limited Zero fee offer

Exchanges up to 20000 USD are processed automatically and without fees!

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USDno service fee
Litecoin to Perfect Money USDno service fee
BTC-e code to Perfect Money USDno service fee

When you exchange your cryptocurrency to Perfect Money on Unichange.me the only fee you pay is Perfect Money system internal fee. Please be informed that this fee is already included in our service rate.

Unichange.me – providing perfect exchange!

Unichange.me has an Exclusive offer to buy FasaPay profitably:

- 0% fees for exchange Perfect Money/Bitcoin/BTC-e codes/OkPay to FasaPay USD/IDR
- High IDR exchange rate 1 USD = 13700 IDR
- Large reserves of FasaPay USD/IDR you can check here
- All mentioned exchange directions are available 24/7 and completed automatically
- Limits for automatic exchanges were increased up to 70 million IDR per 1 order

Do you want to fund your FasaPay account via the cheapest possible way? Do it now!

Dear forum members!

Unichange.me service wishes you a great day and is happy to inform you that we have updated our Perfect Money USD reserves!

Funding Perfect Money account with Unichange you get:

- Automatic order completion for amounts up to 20000 USD
- Fast manual exchanges within 1 business hour for orders over 20000 USD
- The lowest exchange service fees (no minimum fee):

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD0.1%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD0.1%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD0.1%

FasaPay IDR to Perfect Money USD0%

- Large reserves to satisfy needs of every customer
- Possibility to place small orders from 5 USD as well as big ones

Should you have any questions or need more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Hope you're having a great day! To make your day even better we would like to inform you that our fees to withdraw Perfect Money were discounted up to 50%!

You are welcome to make sure that we offer the best fees:

Perfect Money USD to Paypal USD - 3%
Perfect Money USD to Paypal EUR - 2%

Perfect Money USD to Bitcoin - 1.5%
Perfect Money USD to Litecoin - 1.5%
Perfect Money USD to BTC-e USD code - 1.5%

Perfect Money USD to Alipay CNY - 2%
Perfect Money USD to China Unionpay CNY - 2%

Perfect Money USD to JustForex USD - 2%
Perfect Money USD to Wire transfer EUR - 3%

Many exchange directions on Unichange.me are available in automatic mode, thus orders can be placed any time convenient for you. Please pay attention to time frames for orders which are completed manually.

For Unichange card holders we offer discount for funding the card with Perfect Money:

Perfect Money USD to Unichange Card USD - 3%
Perfect Money USD to Unichange Card EUR - 2.5%

If you have any questions or need more information our team is always ready to assist you.

Fast withdrawals of Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, OkPay, FasaPay to Any Malaysia local bank account MYR are now available on Unichange.me!

It takes only 1 business day to proceed your order and to send you the local bank transfer.

Local transfer MYR usually takes 1-2 business days to arrive to your bank account.

Please be informed that verification is required for these exchange directions.

You are welcome to check more information here.

Should you have any questions or need more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Dear forum members,

Good news! Unichange card USD/EUR reserves were updated.

Unichange.me team reconsidered card limits' politics, and now more attention will be paid to Unichange Cards reserves. As thanks to our valued customers it is now clear that card limits are very important for our clients.

We did our best to speed up process of funding Unichange Card balance and will keep reserves high all the time.

Also fees are reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card - 1.2%
BTC-e to Unichange USD card - 1.2%
Litecoin to Unichange USD card - 1.2%
Perfect Money to Unichange USD card - 2.9%
FasaPay IDR to Unichange USD card - 2.5%

If you have any questions or need more balance, just contact our Support team.

You are welcome to check our reserves here.

Profitable Bitcoin Exchange

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me offers you a unique combination for perfect exchange:

High USD/CNY and USD/IDR exchange rates + Low service fees = Best exchange rate

Most profitable exchange directions now are:

Bitcoin to China Unionpay CNY
Bitcoin to Alipay CNY
Bitcoin to Fasapay IDR
We wish to remind you that there are many automatic exchange directions:

Bitcoin to Fasapay USD
Bitcoin to Okpay USD
Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD
Fees to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange Card are also reduced down to 0.9%!

Bitcoin to Unichange Card USD
Bitcoin to Unichange Card EUR
Please be informed that our service fees are already included in exchange rate which you see on the Order page.

We follow current market situation and will be happy to provide you with the best possible fees.

If you have any question or need assistance, you are welcome to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me invites you to participate in our Affiliate program!

Our Affiliate program is based on revenue share. This means that you can get up to 20% from your referrals. Here are the answers for the most popular questions about Unichange Affiliate Program.

How to become referral?

You just need to register an account here and your referral link will be inside your personal unichange.me account.

Moreover, with link you also get wide range of promo materials right away.

1) Can I get special formats of promo materials for my website (blog)?
Yes. Please contact our Support team, if you need any specific size, format, etc.

2) How can I withdraw my earnings?
You can withdraw your Affiliate Bonus to any payment system supported by Unichange (BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, FasaPay, Okpay, Paypal) without any withdrawal fees. The minimum amount to withdraw is 1 USD.

3) Can I earn more than 20% with Unichange Affiliate Program?
Yes. Please contact our Support to find out more information on this question.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Dear forum members,

Thank you for trusting your transactions to our service. Owing to your trust we are highly motivated to provide our customers even better services and rates. Just now Unichange.me would like to let you know about some of them.

We are glad to inform the cardholders, who are interested in the withdrawal of the Bitcoin to Unichange.me card, that the сurrent rate is: 1 BTC = 2444.71745 CARDUSD 
The holders of EUR card can focus on such rate: 1 BTC = 2126.90418 CARDEUR
The processing time of such withdrawal is 1 business hour for both USD/EUR cards.
The rates can change so planing your withdrawals please see more accurate rates via:
Bitcoin to Unichange card USD
Bitcoin to Unichange card EUR

The adherents of the bank withdrawal may be offered such rates of Bitcoin withdrawal via wire transfer:

Rate is: 1 BTC = 2434.84944 WIREUSD for WIREUSD and for WIREEUR 1 BTC = 2122.59 WIREEUR. It takes 1 business day to complete the order (send SEPA or wire transfer USD). SEPA transfer usually takes 1-3 business days to arrive to your bank account. Processing the wire transfer usually takes 2-4 business days to the point of funds withdrawal to your bank account.
Please make notice that the rates can change, and you can check for more detailed information about USD bank transfer here.
To know something above mentioned information about EUR bank transfer feel free to look at the following page.

We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.

Our team is open to cooperation, so if you have any questions, please contact the Support team.

Best wishes, Unichange.me

Dear visitors of forum!

We are writing to you regarding informing you about the all manner of exchange directions to PayPal USD/EUR. Consider that for all directions, mentioned below withdrawals could be performed both to USD or EUR accounts.

Our current fees for most popular exchange directions are: 

Bitcoin to Paypal USD/ to PayPal EUR – 3% and 1,9% for $/€ accordingly
BTC-e USD code to Paypal USD/ to PayPal EUR – 2,9 % and 1,9 % for $/€ accordingly.
Litecoin to Paypal USD/ to PayPal EUR – 3% and 1,9 for $/€ respectively.
Perfect Money USD to PayPal USD and Perfect Money EUR to PP EUR – 3,9% for USD and 4,5% for EUR
In addition to the exchange directions, mentioned above, we offer possibility to exchange: eCoin.eu USD to PayPal $/€, Okpay USD to PP $/€, Fasapay.com USD/IDR to PayPal $/€ and Justforex USD to PP $/€ .  
It takes 1 business day to complete exchange order to Paypal. After you receive funds to your Paypal account, you can withdraw them to any card linked to your Paypal account as well.
Our company would be pleased to perform your transactions on the highest level.

Best regards, Unichange.me team

Dear forum members!

You will be pleased to learn that Unichange.me has replenished reserves for Bitcoin USD/EUR cards which allows fast transactions for bigger sums. We are offering you to check out the most popular withdrawal directions on Unichange Debit card.

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card
Bitcoin to Unichange EUR card

Litecoin to Unichange USD card
Litecoin to Unichange EUR card

BTC-e USD to Unichange USD card
BTC-e USD to Unichange EUR card

For the following directions service fee is — 0,9% (with min fee 3USD/3EUR). Processing time is 1 business hour.

We want to remind you about the ease of getting a card as for the first card you will need only to verify your phone number, the verification of personality is not obligatory.

The application for virtual Bitcoin card is processed within one working day (with instant delivery).

Do not forget to contact our Support team if you have any questions regarding fees, processing time or transaction limits. For your own convenience please read the information on site before placing an order.

Moreover, we have set fees to zero on the current directions:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD – 0%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD – 0%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD – 0%

Transactions for the aforesaid directions are conducted in automatic mode.

Available reserves in all directions can be viewed on our site.

Best regards,

Unichange.me team

Dear forum members!

Considering past events on Bitcoin market, we prepared an article, answering the most popular questions. Who is shaking the waters of cryptocurrency ocean, what is phantom menace able to change Bitcoin currency rate, and will fork be hard enough to eat bitcoin with giblets? This and many more topical questions you will find in the article.

We are interested not only in satisfying you as client of our service, but we want you to share your opinion on the topic. Let’s communicate – will Bitcoin hit some outstanding price or the value of it will just explode like a bubble? Comment it on our Facebook page, and be a trigger starting out a lively discussion.

The next news can not fail to please you – we are offering the maximum reduction of commissions for cards withdrawal.

The offer speaks for itself and doesn’t even need promotion – now fee is only 0,5%(minimum fee 3USD/3EUR).
The directions, the fee for which was reduced, are the following:

Bitcoin to Unichange USD/EUR card
BTC-e to Unichange USD card/EUR card
Litecoin to Unichange USD card/EUR card

And of course, Unichange virtual cards have the same withdrawal conditions for the duration of a special offer.
In addition to that, Unichange.me has replenished reserves for Bitcoin USD/EUR cards which allows fast transactions for bigger sums.
Hurry up – the offer is limited in time. But the possibilities, which the withdrawn money will bring to life, have no limits.

Submit your application here and now

Back