• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help Backing Kraken

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
I recently asked Kraken if they intend to support direct dash deposits, their response was, "Sadly we do not support dash, but I will make a note of your request. To be clear we don't have any plans to add it at this time and are only considering it as a feature request that we may or may not accommodate."

I'm sure many of you have already made such request, but for those that haven't, now might be a good time... if they see enough requests...

I recently asked Kraken if they intend to support direct dash deposits, their response was, "Sadly we do not support dash, but I will make a note of your request. To be clear we don't have any plans to add it at this time and are only considering it as a feature request that we may or may not accommodate."

I'm sure many of you have already made such request, but for those that haven't, now might be a good time... if they see enough requests...

"Direct" Dash deposits? What do you mean

"Direct" Dash deposits? What do you mean

Currently they support the following deposits:

Euro (EUR)
US Dollar (USD)
Pound Sterling (GBP)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Yen (JPY)
Bitcoin (XBT)
Tether USD (USDT)
Ripple (XRP)
Lumen (XLM)
Litecoin (LTC)
Dogecoin (XDG)
Ether (ETH)
Ether Classic (ETC)
Augur (REP)
Zcash (ZEC)
Iconomi (ICN)
Melon (MLN)
Monero (XMR)
Kraken Fee Credit (FEE)

Incredibly hey accept doge but not dash!

Welcome to the club. I've asked them every 6 months or so for years now...and will continue until they add it one day...
smilebreit.gif

Currently they support the following deposits:

Euro (EUR)
US Dollar (USD)
Pound Sterling (GBP)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Yen (JPY)
Bitcoin (XBT)
Tether USD (USDT)
Ripple (XRP)
Lumen (XLM)
Litecoin (LTC)
Dogecoin (XDG)
Ether (ETH)
Ether Classic (ETC)
Augur (REP)
Zcash (ZEC)
Iconomi (ICN)
Melon (MLN)
Monero (XMR)
Kraken Fee Credit (FEE)

Incredibly hey accept doge but not dash!

How the hell do they accept Ripple and not Dash?!?!?!

I also contacted them about Dash after their latest email being all proud about just adding Tether. Same friggin' form letter response...

Back