• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Buying That Cheap Dash

The sheeple work from 9-5 and never do they're research. They will eventually end up buying Dash on the day before the Evolution release, just watch lol.
I think you may be being a little harsh though. As I believe the crypto-community has more smart people involved than sheeple at the moment. What I think we are seeing is that a good deal of folks saw that dash was probably due for a bit of a market correction given the meteoric rise in price. They also saw that Bitcoin was off its high significantly. And so, what I think we have, is a lot of smart traders, that saw what appeared to be a good opportunity. To buy some undervalued Bitcoin for a, slightly overdue for a downward correction, dash

You are woefully, gravely mistaken.
You seem not to like, or agree with me much for some reason, and that's ok. Which part am I mistaken about? Or do you have no further elaboration to your thoughts? Cause I have nothing but time to keep an eye on the markets. I fully expect dash to rebound, but if you don't think that people are trading there cryptos by following the trends, and trying to make a few bucks, then what are they doing rolling the dice. All I'm saying is that people follow trends and there was a correlation between dash and zec pulling back while Bitcoin and ether went up a bit respectively, while still nobody is sure what to think of monero so it stayed flat. Haha

What's the problem, why sheeps selling?

I see Dash at 400$ minimum in a year.
Prices go up and down. If someone were really able to understand what goes on, he would be really rich. I surrendered to the market long ago and decided not to trade and just focus on long term.

Btw, great nick, I love your website :)

You seem not to like, or agree with me much for some reason, and that's ok. Which part am I mistaken about? Or do you have no further elaboration to your thoughts? Cause I have nothing but time to keep an eye on the markets. I fully expect dash to rebound, but if you don't think that people are trading there cryptos by following the trends, and trying to make a few bucks, then what are they doing rolling the dice. All I'm saying is that people follow trends and there was a correlation between dash and zec pulling back while Bitcoin and ether went up a bit respectively, while still nobody is sure what to think of monero so it stayed flat. Haha
Don't take it personally. @camosoul doesn't agree with almost anything anyone ever says. Many people talk a lot of crap, so that means that he is right many times. If you read through the insults and crazy talk in his rants, you'll learn to appreciate his posts.

Don't take it personally. @camosoul doesn't agree with almost anything anyone ever says. Many people talk a lot of crap, so that means that he is right many times. If you read through the insults and crazy talk in his rants, you'll learn to appreciate his posts.
Haha definitely didn't take it personally. I Just like to encourage a little more substance, and less blanket statements that haven't anything to back them up. But I still appreciate his posts either way..

If you read through the insults and crazy talk in his rants, you'll learn to appreciate his posts.
It's very rare that I directly insult someone. This aspect is largely just snowflakes "being offended" because I refused to sugar-coat a negative truth. Once they get "triggered" I do admit that I enjoy feeding the fire... DANCE MONKEY! DANCE!

When casting pearls before an audience of mostly swine, but a few decent people, one must disguise them in such a fashion that only those who deserve it will figure it out...

Thus, those who choose to "be offended" by a simple statement of ugly truth build their own prison. All they have to do is stop being assholes and everything would improve...

It's very rare that I directly insult someone. This aspect is largely just snowflakes "being offended" because I refused to sugar-coat a negative truth. Once they get "triggered" I do admit that I enjoy feeding the fire... DANCE MONKEY! DANCE!

When casting pearls before an audience of mostly swine, but a few decent people, one must disguise them in such a fashion that only those who deserve it will figure it out...

Thus, those who choose to "be offended" by a simple statement of ugly truth build their own prison. All they have to do is stop being assholes and everything would improve...
I wasn't even offended, so I hope you aren't calling me a snowflake. I mainly just misunderstood the quote system is all and was not sure what you were referring to.

Oh ok, no worries, perhaps you are correct and there are more sheeple involved than I thought. Hahaha
It's just a massive "anything alt" pump. Notice XRP and LTC are the subject now.. What the he;ll have they developed since their launch? It's just blind pump. A bunch of alts rode the wave, and none of them have innovated a damned thing. the traders pay no attention to what they're trading... It's all ouija boards and voodoo, like @fernando said.

I marked $110 as the selling point, if I were going to sell. And I was damn near on the money, no pun intended. Market analytics are no match for my ability to predict the behavior of the stupid.

I wasn't even offended, so I hope you aren't calling me a snowflake. I mainly just misunderstood the quote system is all and was not sure what you were referring to.
I know. That's why I'm not giving you any shit... ;-) You seem alright to me, just kinda new and naive. I'm only savage towards those who clearly deserve it. Even then, not because I'm being a dick, but because stupid people tend only to learn the hard way, so I give it to them. Pain is an excellent teacher... It's the law of nature. The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"Snowflake" is a label that is claimed by those who exemplify it, not applied to them. I can't call you a snowflake even if I want to. But, if a person chooses to behave like a snowflake, then they don the cap of their own actions... I simply observe it.

Last edited:
The price race to 100$ was too fast, all this speculation is cause of it, and yes too many "wannabe-trader". But I perfectly agree with the fact that they all will try to buy back as soon as evo will come. ;)

Like a lot of the members of the DASH community, I have been around for a long time, and I intend to be in the DASH community for a lot longer.

Holding onto DASH has always been my intention. I sold some back in the early days just to recoup my initial investment.

It was a crazy ride to see DASH rocket past $100 USD so fast... I'm looking forward to the future of a steady rise in price, once the investors see the value of DASH for what it offers and not what they think they can make in the short run!

Moving money to coins very capable of pumping due to low and supply and their essential devolopments like TIME DASH and VELTOR, is always a good idea.
The selling are just people spreading out their bags over coins like these, so they can participate in multiple pumps.
That's actually a pretty smart idea in my opinion

I'm a DASH n00b and I bought between $90-$100. I would buy more now, but Tether is taking FOREVER to confirm me. I don't want to spend anymore of my Bitcoin, as it keeps rising and is expensive to replace. Anyone know of a place to buy Dash via USD?

Back