• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Trezor HW protective case!

Would you have any use for a Trezor cover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dash4Ever

Hello all Dash members and guest readers!

Since the first day I got my hands on my Trezor I felt that it was something that was missing.
That's right, a cover for my trezor since it's so thin and fragile. Pretty much every one has it on the cellphones right?!?

Since I own a 3D-Printer and know some basic 3D-desiging I started to design a case for it, took alot of time and filament to get the measurements right :D

These are the 2 models I've made so far:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• So if there is any intresst in these cases for trezor, should I put up a proposal and just upload the .STL files and you can print it for your self ? Proposal would be something like 1-2 Dash + the proposal fee.
  • Or should I sell them by letting people contact me at [email protected] ? Price would be 4.99 USD + 2 USD for shipping.
Please let me know what you think!

//Dash4Ever

it's pretty cool, but at the same time completely useless. I see you've got a hole for a keyring on the cover. Personally, I would never feel comfortable carrying a trezor around with my car keys and generally I keep my trezor hidden anyway.

Reactions: daf
it's pretty cool, but at the same time completely useless. I see you've got a hole for a keyring on the cover. Personally, I would never feel comfortable carrying a trezor around with my car keys and generally I keep my trezor hidden anyway.

Great with some feedback, thanks! Let em role in :)

My Trezor means a lot to me, partly because it keeps my 1000 Dash for the MasterNode.
Every time I hold it without case I am extremely afraid of dropping it to the floor or accidentally lose it. Then blend very easily in the environment, thanks to its small size and framing.

A protective case for ~ 4 USD or an entirely new Trezor for $ 99 & being forced to use recovery passphrase.
What would you prefer if you accidently dropped it ? Sit on it ?

That is how I think and why I think it should be protected as it protects you and your investments.
Have tried to drop the case on the floor and threw it into the wall without taking damage.
It is also good advertising for the Dash with the logo on the side.

Please some more feedback :)

Back