• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash documentary

Icebucket

I have been in touch with numerous really talented producers about making a Dash - professionally made documentary.

There is definitely interest by the film producers community. I have been in touch with a quite a few and a couple of them actually are working on a block-chain documentary.. Those individuals would fall into the category of unicorn film producers. nobody is doing that yet .. . That astonishes me also

Long story short there is this idea of producing a professionally made documentary, by a known documentaran who is and highly regarded in his field.. Im interested in how the community will react towards a proposal like this one.

Ps. this is not on the agenda for next proposal.. these things need time to evolve and wont probably be included for the next 2 payment cycles

I have found confidence on some of these people be course of they're forward thinking .. just imagine .. only 2015 block chain became reconciled as something viable.. imagine that

Last edited:
May I ask what will be included in the documentary? Anything different from the Bitcoin documentary?

使用Tapatalk 發送

Sounds great, but I have no faith in the Dash community to fund such a proposal since I know it will be very expensive. The community already turned down a pre-proposal to fund a professional quality video by the producer @dandan who created 'Hidden Secrets of Money' because of costs when we could have easily funded it... and there was no better time than now to fund it since it would have been cheap relative to funding it a year ago with Dash at $100.

Since we are close to $1 billion market cap, I think we need to act like it. The video would have cost about $30K for professional quality which is very reasonable. Companies of this size spend much more than that on various marketing initiatives of that size without blinking. At our current market cap, the dilution it would have added is less than 1/2 a cent per Dash outstanding.

With that said, yes I would likely vote yes on such a proposal but I doubt it would pass.

I think doc video would be better to do after evolution is out.

Back