• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How can Dash businessowners feel safe and be more easy to setup

broeckie27

Promoting Crypto payment as a means of payment for business is not an easy thing.
How can means of payment be simplified?
Where is the support when you need ....
I have a friend who is selling houses in Eastern Europe mainly to Dutch, German, Flemish Belgians....
He and i talked about ALTCOIN payment. He loved the concept but then when we wanted to actually wanted to set this is in motion we couldn t find any Support for it. The plan was too give customers the option to pay for land, basic coast like lawyers translations and low priced houses with Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum and Doge Coin. (In slovakia and Hungary houses can be really cheap)
We were in contact with several services we received horrible support and now nothing is happening.
I m not running around it anymore as it not my business. Still ashame that i didn t work out... This would have been great for marketing. My friend is one of the TOP 5 sellers of houses in Hungary and Slovakia(In his marketsegement what is selling houses to tourists).He lost his interest in Crypto after this experience .... This whole proces is not straightforward
It should be dead easy for bussiness to start accepting ALTCOIN.(It is dead easy lol but the process of exchanging COIN into EURO dollar isn t that straight forward. There are almost no fysical exchanges or other means of cashing out easily (COIN for Cash) in EUROPE . But allright what is 10 years and we already have debitcards for several coin. Still i m not gonna repeat this proces with anyone ....Unless i ever start my own business

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. Working on it, and because I have been working on a related project the past two months, I tried several services but ended up feeling some of the same pain you described.

Feel free to send me the setup you are looking for and any of the issues you came across. My project is still in an early stage, but I would love to hear the needs and trouble people go trough, so I can see if the product I'm building is missing something.

Or grab me on the https://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/ or https://keybase.io/nitya/

Hi and thanks for your reply.... I will certainly keep you posted. I have checked your profile already. Very interesting
I m a bit busy coming hours and days but when i have a more time i would love to provide you with all the required info. I have already installed Keybase client but i m still waiting for an invite. Looks like software i would really appreciate. I will be on the Slack as well from the moment that i find a second.

Last edited:
It seems to me that if you want to do business using cryptocurrency, start with bitcoin because it has the most services built to support it. Alt-coins simply aren't as mature as bitcoin, yet.

I have been working with bitcoin for over a year, and I am just now starting to explore alt-coins like Dash.

You also need to be clear about why you are choosing to use a cryptocurrency vs. fiat. Are there sound business reasons to choose cryto?

Back