• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashForce Meetup & Presentation Program

So the next meeting contest is going to have the same rules ... spread dash out to five participants ... take pics ... provide food ... etc. ? Also since this is tied to the budget proposal process what's a good link to track when that happens? And I assume you will just post everything to this thread about the contests to keep up with that (I'm tracking this tread). Thanks.

I am going to update the 2nd cycle prize to an even $100 dollars in Dash. We will also give away extra Dash on top of that for people who come up with new ideas that we incorporate into the contest, so if you fulfill all the requirements and come up with new creative ideas you can win more than $100 in Dash!

Last edited:
Hello! We spent the second mitap in Astana. Here is the link:

The total number of participants - 18.
Played 10 paper wallets for 0.2 dash.
Purses installed on your mobile phone and uploaded dash.
Imitated store dash.
In the shop, participants made their first purchases in the dash.
About buy pizza for 10k told :)

https://explorer.dash.org/a/XtGfegnbie
https://explorer.dash.org/t/5bgTePqg3s
https://explorer.dash.org/t/U7umjmryi
https://explorer.dash.org/t/4p5qa5pTgb
https://explorer.dash.org/t/4TCGUJ9PZK
https://explorer.dash.org/t/7S2zx6HnS4
https://explorer.dash.org/t/AQWCoUWUPG

I am an iPhone user and it is literally impossible to send Dash to anyone or to even be allowed to see how much Dash I have. But could just use my Laptop. And to my sights I feel like the budget should be expanded, and more then just 3 people competing to win a amount of money everyone should get if they follow the rules. Not many people would want to host another Meetup after spending $40 and not getting reimbursed for it.

I am an iPhone user and it is literally impossible to send Dash to anyone or to even be allowed to see how much Dash I have. But could just use my Laptop. And to my sights I feel like the budget should be expanded, and more then just 3 people competing to win a amount of money everyone should get if they follow the rules. Not many people would want to host another Meetup after spending $40 and not getting reimbursed for it.

I don't have a problem with the contest or the rules as they are currently setup. Unfortunately I had a few people cancel and all I had were 3 people come to the meeting. So yes I spent $50 on food (actually $70 but they only ate 1/3 of what I bought) so I don't have a problem with that myself. I didn't have enough people to compete. That is how it goes.

I think the current setup is a good one in my opinion.

I can't help with the iphone issues but it is being worked on, hopefully there will be an announcement soon. Until then there are other iphone options listed above. Not sure if they are updated and work with the new release yet though. I'll have to ask as i don't have a iphone.

So far this month only one other person has entered. The prize for winning is $120. The most it should cost you is $20-25. You buy the refreshments $20, then give out $20 in free Dash, then the people buy the refreshments back. So all you are out is $20, plus you want to send people home with a little dash in their new wallet so maybe like a total of $25 you are out. You would win about $100 total after expenses.
Since we don't have many participants yet and have a little extra this month i will do like you said and give the prize to the first 5 people this month. Thanks for your input.

I can't help with the iphone issues but it is being worked on, hopefully there will be an announcement soon. Until then there are other iphone options listed above. Not sure if they are updated and work with the new release yet though. I'll have to ask as i don't have a iphone.

So far this month only one other person has entered. The prize for winning is $120. The most it should cost you is $20-25. You buy the refreshments $20, then give out $20 in free Dash, then the people buy the refreshments back. So all you are out is $20, plus you want to send people home with a little dash in their new wallet so maybe like a total of $25 you are out. You would win about $100 total after expenses.
Since we don't have many participants yet and have a little extra this month i will do like you said and give the prize to the first 5 people this month. Thanks for your input.

We did have a meeting (you can see the people who signed up for it on the web site). I did take a few pictures. I don't know if you want to consider my meeting for the contest since only three people came. https://www.meetup.com/DashCryptoGroup/events/237253217/ (Ken & Vikas said they could not attend at the last moment).

I don't have a problem with the contest or the rules as they are currently setup. Unfortunately I had a few people cancel and all I had were 3 people come to the meeting. So yes I spent $50 on food (actually $70 but they only ate 1/3 of what I bought) so I don't have a problem with that myself. I didn't have enough people to compete. That is how it goes.

I think the current setup is a good one in my opinion.

Even if you were not able to do all the requirements you are still eligible for smaller tips. Just give the info on what you did (pictures etc) and i will send you some Dash at the end of the cycle! Thanks for trying.

*If not all the requirements are met you may still be eligible for smaller DashForce Tips.

Alright awesome! Didn't know not many applied. Ok cool! Yea I love supporting the community so you'll definitely see me around. Also little side question, is there any Dash merchandise? because if not I could have some cool Shirts made!

Alright awesome! Didn't know not many applied. Ok cool! Yea I love supporting the community so you'll definitely see me around. Also little side question, is there any Dash merchandise? because if not I could have some cool Shirts made!

We could always use more Dash swag. ;)

From Slack user... philadashia

Zazzle.com/dashsawg
Anything from on the zazzle i can convert for dash on buywithdash.org

Winners for this month are webeonic and BlueTrader.
With the rise in price I wanted to give bonuses this month.

webeonic will win $220 and BlueTrader will win $100!
I was super impressed by webeonics meetup presentation, they will be hard to beat in the future, great job guys!!!

The prices will be based on the time it is sent. I have gone back and forth on how to best denominate the prize money, from figuring it at the start of the cycle, to waiting till i send it, to just having the amount in Dash. This next month the prizes will be denominated in Dash like the first time. It makes everything easier all around but will be more volatile.

Please post your addresses here and i will get your prize money sent out by the end of the week.

Last edited:
Winners for this month are webeonic and BlueTrader.
With the rise in price I wanted to give bonuses this month.

webeonic will win $220 and BlueTrader will win $100!
I was super impressed by webeonics meetup presentation, they will be hard to beat in the future, great job guys!!!

The prices will be based on the time it is sent. I have gone back and forth on how to best denominate the prize money, from figuring it at the start of the cycle, to waiting till i send it, to just having the amount in Dash. This next month the prizes will be denominated in Dash like the first time. It makes everything easier all around but will be more volatile.

Please post your addresses here and i will get your prize money sent out by the end of the week.
Hello! Super! great news! In the future, I will conduct even more ambitious and interesting meetups. Thanks for the support!
My address:
XhdfgP9MPUgBEktXxmoZ6dm1J12YLGJimu

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

I had my Dash Crypto Group meeting last night and all went well! We had 11 people show up and 8 of them had Dash wallets (to my surprise!). So I served food, I have the five transactions that went back and forth. I took a video of the meeting which I plan on posting over the weekend (we went over two hours and I'm going to edit down to the interesting parts). I think I most people would rather not have their picture posted. I know you want pictures and I'm going to go into my video and see if I can get people that my camera caught. But I would rather keep these pictures off-line since most people probably don't want their picture posted publically.

Please let me know whatever else I need to do. I do have all of the dash transactions in my Dash QT wallet that shows the majority of transactions occuring during our meeting and one occurred at 12AM when he got home he sent the dash back to me :)

Here is an address you can send me the Dash reward to this address: XxdsYtv2EFvuuAh9zhpHH1waiBysRqZZGz [WooHoo]

Ps. I plan on having a monthly meeting of the Dash Crypto Group in Suwanee, GA on the third Tuesday from 6-8PM every month. See the website for details: meetup.com/DashCryptoGroup any and all are welcome! We have a GREAT group. I am quite excited about it.

Sent 1.1 @BlueTrader
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XxdsYtv2EFvuuAh9zhpHH1waiBysRqZZGz.htm

The meetup and presentation contest has ended for the March - April proposal cycle.
Winners will be officially announced in about a week.

Back