• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Transaction stuck in Android app for a day?

@HashEngineering
I ticked the show peers connected in notification option and I'm connected to 6 peers.
I checked the Peers and Block numbers at the top of the list in Network Monitor and its the same and also blocks are showing as "3 minutes" and "just now" so I assume it is already synced.
I also tried adding a few trusted peers from your list, nothing changed.

The transaction is still just sitting there, greyed out, and says "This payment has not been transmitted yet."
I have no idea what to do to get it to send.

Last edited:
Just use the coinomi wallet if you don't feel like being a beta tester. Or get a Kangaroo windows phone and run the core wallet.

Core development ignores the mobile wallets. Then once a new release comes through, Hashengineering has to work double time to patch something together. If Dash really wanted to grow adoption, they would put as much resources into mobile wallets as they do with the core wallets.

Actually, if you have a paper wallet, you can import that into the core wallet. Importprivkey X1dggdg key1 true. Replace the X.... With the private key.

Might not work if the android wallet actually did a sweep. But could work if the android wallet is stuck syncing.

Actually, if you have a paper wallet, you can import that into the core wallet. Importprivkey X1dggdg key1 true. Replace the X.... With the private key.

Might not work if the android wallet actually did a sweep. But could work if the android wallet is stuck syncing.

I don't have a paper wallet anymore, it was already sweeped into the Android app. If I had the private key, why would i be spending the last 3 days in this forum?

@HashEngineeringSolutions

I've tried everything to get this transaction sent, the wallet is just BROKEN. Will try again to send reports to your email.

Last edited:
I found the fix if anyone is interested: cleared data, uninstalled, turned on vpn to US address, installed again, restored backup, synced, and sent. no problem when using a US ip address. somehow either u guys blocked ips from my country or my service provider blocked you or something in the networking wasn't allowing it to work.

@Iban - glad you got it working. Sorry we weren't of more help. Somehow we didn't seem to receive any emails.

This issue wasn't related to the 12.1 upgrade after all.

Back