• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can't sync governance objects?

edificio

Hello,

I'm trying to start a masternode, but when i run ./dash-cli mnsync status in my vps, i get:

"AssetID": 4,
"AssetName": "MASTERNODE_SYNC_GOVERNANCE",
"Attempt": 8,
"IsBlockchainSynced": true,
"IsMasternodeListSynced": true,
"IsWinnersListSynced": true,
"IsSynced": false,
"IsFailed": false

"IsSynced" never changes to true, i've been waiting for an hour now (after everything else turned to "true").

Also in my local client, it goes to "Synchronizing additional data 99%", but never completes the sync - It just halts at 99%.

Seems like the same problem as my vps.

I'm really at a loss, any help would be much appreciated! :)

Hello,

I'm trying to start a masternode, but when i run ./dash-cli mnsync status in my vps, i get:

"AssetID": 4,
"AssetName": "MASTERNODE_SYNC_GOVERNANCE",
"Attempt": 8,
"IsBlockchainSynced": true,
"IsMasternodeListSynced": true,
"IsWinnersListSynced": true,
"IsSynced": false,
"IsFailed": false

"IsSynced" never changes to true, i've been waiting for an hour now (after everything else turned to "true").

Also in my local client, it goes to "Synchronizing additional data 99%", but never completes the sync - It just halts at 99%.

Seems like the same problem as my vps.

I'm really at a loss, any help would be much appreciated! :)
Please update to 0.12.1.1 - it should improve sync time a lot.

This same thing happened to me after the release, and upgrading did the trick. Maybe 0.12.1.1 broke compatibility with 0.12.1.0?

I think all in all compatibility was fine, after all my other masternode continued working - It was only when i needed to set up a new one thing got a little buggy :)

From what i understand the network only breaks compatibility when dash is getting a major upgrade, like from v0.11 to v0.12.

I think it was just a syncing bug with 0.12.1.0. But don't take my word for it, i am very far from being an expert! :)

I think all in all compatibility was fine, after all my other masternode continued working - It was only when i needed to set up a new one thing got a little buggy :)

From what i understand the network only breaks compatibility when dash is getting a major upgrade, like from v0.11 to v0.12.

I think it was just a syncing bug with 0.12.1.0. But don't take my word for it, i am very far from being an expert! :)
The MN crashed right around when 0.12.1.1 was released, then it refused to sync back up. Might be a coincidence, but...

Back