• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New website discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Version
let me know what u guys think please
(and i ping node for a pull)

VbWl48w.png

nZZ5Neg.png

Very nice! I like it a lot.

I can't choose another wallet type. Is this supposed to work?

Also, would it not be great to advertise other wallets such as Jaxx, Spectrocoin etc? If I was new to Dash, I don't think it would be easy for me to find out that there are nice easy to use web/mobile wallets that support Dash.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 3.24.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 3.24.09 PM.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 141
I can't choose another wallet type. Is this supposed to work?

Also, would it not be great to advertise other wallets such as Jaxx, Spectrocoin etc? If I was new to Dash, I don't think it would be easy for me to find out that there are nice easy to use web/mobile wallets that support Dash.

correct
download page is still being worked on

reg Jaxx, Exodus and such, yes they will be available (promoted) as well

Last edited:
Hey guys, have you talked to Max? He is a community member with some very interesting ideas about changing focus of the main site depending on what we want to focus on at the moment. I'm not really saying that right, but anyway, I think he has some really good ideas. I gave him this link and hope he'll come in and talk with everyone.

Hey everybody. Been having some difficulties posting anything other than this on here - seems to get caught by the forum filter.

I'm a propositions and business strategy person, and I'm hoping to contribute some value to the project in these areas. I'll be working on a formal strategy, the aim is to help get Dash adopted by as many people, businesses and investors as possible over the long term. Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing some stuff shortly.

Is there any particular ETA for going live with the new site? We've had the test site publicly available for feedback for a while but haven't seen much movement since then --

Is there any particular ETA for going live with the new site? We've had the test site publicly available for feedback for a while but haven't seen much movement since then --
If I am not mistaken, this will be launched in conjunction with the release of 12.1.

Ok, more bugs then ;)

1. After clicking Social Apps link in the footer of the page, header text is too wide on my device
2. When scrolling through website main sections after clicking hamburger icon, DASH text overlaps the list, which doesn't look good
3. Height of the blue box in the backgroud of "Launch date..." text is too low on the 12.1 Update page

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Android 6.0.1
Chrome version 55.0.2883.91

Attachments

• bug 1.png
    bug 1.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 125
  • bug 2.png
    bug 2.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 134
  • bug 3.png
    bug 3.png