• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Introducing my self~!

Abdulaziz

Hello, I'm Abdulaziz from Saudi Arabia. I've been involved with BTC around April this year (when the price was 4xx), I fell in love with it after reading about it for a bit. I was scared to come near any other coin but for some reason Darkcoin appealed to me simply because it's developer Evan has a great mind that I hope he will use it to make he's coin even bigger.
I feel sorry that in Saudi not many people understand what's happening here every time I talk to my friends, family , or people I meet at my business meetings they don't get it or heard about it before. =[

I have this feeling that this coin along with Bitcoin will be the ones who are rising up to higher limits due to it's innovation idea's.
P.S ~ Is there by any chance a Saudi investor here?

Hello, I'm Abdulaziz from Saudi Arabia. I've been involved with BTC around April this year (when the price was 4xx), I fell in love with it after reading about it for a bit. I was scared to come near any other coin but for some reason Darkcoin appealed to me simply because it's developer Evan has a great mind that I hope he will use it to make he's coin even bigger.
I feel sorry that in Saudi not many people understand what's happening here every time I talk to my friends, family , or people I meet at my business meetings they don't get it or heard about it before. =[

I have this feeling that this coin along with Bitcoin will be the ones who are rising up to higher limits due to it's innovation idea's.
P.S ~ Is there by any chance a Saudi investor here?
I am not from Saudi, But welcome. It is always good to have a diverse group involved in the progress. Cryptocurrency is still on the verge of being accepted most everywhere. I have educated most my family and a few co-workers about it. Still most have not and will not act on the information. BTC and DRK are the next internet revolution. Most of the people that are hearing about it now and not acting will be kicking themselves 2 to 3 years from now when BTC and DRK are standard forms of payment. Again welcome and thanks for being a part of the community.

I'm a little new myself, but I extend a warm welcome! Let's get acquainted with this community together :) - Max

I'm new here too and excited that drk has found its way to Saudi Arabia. Good to have you here Abdulaziz! I guess the big fat Saudi investors will come on board once drk has surpassed btc in valuation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back