• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Electrum Maintenance (Pre-Proposal)

fible1

Dash Core Group
Masternode Owner/Operator
@kefkius @flare @splawik21

I would like to submit a proposal for maintenance and incremental improvement of Electrum-Dash. This is one of the few wallets that works with Bitcoin Trezor for Dash as well as masternodes. This wallet is part of the next level of security masternodes need as Dash grows.

The current wallet is functional but it needs some Love and Care. Any python devs please PM me and we can go from there. All comments and feedback welcome.

Pablo.

This is a great idea; I would love to see the electrum-dash client better supported. But just to be clear: are you proposing hiring someone to manage supporting the client? Or is there someone already in mind, and the funds from this proposal would just go to that person? Or is this just to see if anyone would be interested in being that person?

All of the above...
And above all: how much do you pay?
Lets vote...errrrr... sorry....lets talk about numbers.

Last edited:
This is a great idea; I would love to see the electrum-dash client better supported. But just to be clear: are you proposing hiring someone to manage supporting the client? Or is there someone already in mind, and the funds from this proposal would just go to that person? Or is this just to see if anyone would be interested in being that person?

I am engaging a couple of people that were referred to me outside Dash and asking if they would be interested in helping support Electrum-Dash, so far no takers. Ideally I would like to engage @kefkius , or someone within the community who is already familiar. So to answer your question, no I do not have a candidate yet, I am actively looking for someone and I will NOT put through a proposal until someone is vetted and we can discuss numbers.

As to my role, I would manage the project and make payments on milestones.

I hope that answers your questions, and if anyone knows of a python dev who would be interested, please send them my way :).

Pablo.

Back