• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans, Large GPUs & Nicehash support

Awesome. Not only does your pool payout in the desired currency of Darkcoin, it also inherently supports the price and value of Darkcoin by using value gained from other coins to go and buy Darkcoin - basically limitless buying power. I've seen something like that with other cryptos before, except they specifically state that the intended purpose of their pool was to support that coin. This could be another selling point for your pool.

Whether or not you intended to do so, you're doing something fantastic for Darkcoin! If I can get my miners working, I'll be hashing on your pool as well. :)

Thanks max! I think it's a good thing too. Trying to make it the pool of choice for DRK miners and hope you get on board with your miners. If there any problems with the pool just hollar!

X11 shift completed and just paid out. A whopping 29.8545 DRKwas sent out after a 1.5 day long shift!

Enjoy your DarkCoins!

X11 shift completed and just paid out. A whopping 29.8545 DRKwas sent out after a 1.5 day long shift!

Enjoy your DarkCoins!
Hi, I'm quite impressed with the figures, I will be getting my 2 asic scypt miners 32-35 mhs each on Monday, I will certainly keep my eye this pool, I look forward giving some more hash :)

I switched right after the MN's went into affect.. That 20-30% hit was especially hard for a small timer like me! But it has been great mining on xpool.ca!! I am basically making the same amount in Dark that I was before the MN's started.. actually a little bit more!! And I can't say enough about Crakers!! I had what I thought was a situation and reached out. Crackers got back to me on the xpool chat within minutes, and within the hour my problem was resolved and Crackers even followed up on the next payout just to make sure everything was taken care of!! Can't beat that customer service with a stick!! Awesome job and awesome pool.. Will be growing and adding hash to this pool as I can!

You certainly will, what's the average payout per mhs of scypt per day would you say??

Taken from my stats, but they still seem to fluctuate a bit:
  • 24 hours / 33.47 hours * 0.69403342 DRK / 8.04 MHs = 0.0619 DRK/MHs/day
  • 24 hours / 48.28 hours * 0.34171793 DRK / 4.22 MHs = 0.0403 DRK/MHs/day
  • 24 hours / 38.62 hours * 1.73929716 DRK / 8.09 MHs = 0.1336 DRK/MHs/day

I switched right after the MN's went into affect.. That 20-30% hit was especially hard for a small timer like me! But it has been great mining on xpool.ca!! I am basically making the same amount in Dark that I was before the MN's started.. actually a little bit more!! And I can't say enough about Crakers!! I had what I thought was a situation and reached out. Crackers got back to me on the xpool chat within minutes, and within the hour my problem was resolved and Crackers even followed up on the next payout just to make sure everything was taken care of!! Can't beat that customer service with a stick!! Awesome job and awesome pool.. Will be growing and adding hash to this pool as I can!
hey thanks for this. Glad things worked out in the end.

Sent out over 28 DRK today for the sha256 and X11 shifts.

8.5761 DRK for SHA256
20.1019 DRK for X11

Thanks for the mining support!

Taken from my stats, but they still seem to fluctuate a bit:
  • 24 hours / 33.47 hours * 0.69403342 DRK / 8.04 MHs = 0.0619 DRK/MHs/day
  • 24 hours / 48.28 hours * 0.34171793 DRK / 4.22 MHs = 0.0403 DRK/MHs/day
  • 24 hours / 38.62 hours * 1.73929716 DRK / 8.09 MHs = 0.1336 DRK/MHs/day

Thanks for giving me an idea of dark you would receive per mhs/ day

right on! I was going to say too bad some of the scrypt miners dropped off my pool... it was down to ~20mh/s... but now that the last payment went out... its up to 130Mh/s! Hope they realize the more consistently they mine... the better their profits will be. Pool hopping won't work in their favour.

Back